2- Shiny Relic?

A/N

---------------------------------

Hello again reader wow chapter 2?

How convenient well hope you enjoy!

---------------------------------

I woke up, grabbed the relic, put it in my backpack, and went to the museum I really wanted to know what this

I woke up, grabbed the relic, put it in my backpack, and went to the museum I really wanted to know what this... thing was? It was really catching my attention I wondered what was this, well I was going to found out. I entered the museum and went to the main desk, in there was Éclair cookie from yesterday.
Y/N-"Hey!" Éclair-"What is it Y/N?"Y/N-"I have this thing.." After saying that I proceed to open the back pack and put it in the desk Éclair-"A r-relic?" Y/N-"I think so.. "Éclair-"I hadn't had one in AGES! Well this one is quite strange... A lollipop that looks like a moon?" Y/N-"Yep, do you know what it is?" Éclair-"I'm sorry, but I don't know... Bu-ut I can investigate what it is o-or w-was!" Y/N-"Yea sure" Éclair-"Th-tha-thank you Y/N!" Y/N-"Also may I join you in your "Investigation", since I'm quite interested in what this is?" Éclair-"Y-yeah su-sure!" Y/N-"Oh o see you tomorrow then!" Éclair-"S-see you!"
Wow Éclair was sure exited about that relic maybe I should aske her why? nah maybe tomorrow.

Eclair Point of View

"Wow she/he just gave me a new relic, I hadn't had one in ages! This may be the best day ever?! I don't know but I'm sure exited about it, and Y/N is joining me too? Well at least I have someone to talk to other than Espresso Cookie"
After those thoughts came I took this "New" Relic to my office which was a bit unorganized but I didn't mind, and I hope Y/N doesn't mind too... Well im gonna look books of space... "WAIT!? I have to do my job." I sighed well then I'm gonna do this later or when the museum is closed...
STL
I was working normally showing new cookies the museum and telling each one's story or not every relic but sometimes, Yes and it was VERY busy, but I had a very big passion about this job and it was my dream since I was a child so I usually don't complain about it. then the one I didn't wanted to see, Espresso Cookie... came in the museum and started messing whit me, again.
Espresso-"Sooooo how's the girlfriend/boyfriend" Éclair-"What do you mean Espresso? Look, I'm very busy so I you could walk out of the museum this time it would be great." Espresso-"You haven't even answer my question!" Éclair-"What question?" Espresso-"Come on you know you have a crush on Y/N!" Éclair-"Such ridiculous conclusions!" Espresso-"Ok? Mr. Big Brain! You know, you always fluster when you see her~" I froze whit my eyes widen and letting a book fall into the ground and then came back and responded to her Éclair-"W-what?" Espresso-"Look you just froze! You know you like her/him!" Éclair-"Espresso.. it's none of your business" Espresso-"Ok then~" Éclair-"Oh, go fudge yourself!" Espresso-"Heh. ok"
Espresso leaves the room in go down and rest my back on the shelfs of books and sigh and then Y/N comes in, just what I need.
Y/N-"You look tired, do you mind If I help you?" Éclair-"Yes please it's been busy over here." Y/N-"In what can I help?" Éclair-"You can help by organizing the books in here and I go do the other stuff, sound good?" Y/N-"Yeah, sounds great!" Éclair-"Thanks Y/N" Y/N-"No problem"
I walk out of the Library and go do my work "I'm so glad that Y/N came to help and not bother me like Espresso, I really like her... Wait no that's not right.." I walk out whit my hands on my face flustered and see Espresso oh no...
Espresso-"Told you." Éclair-"Shut up!" Espresso-"Ok then"
I walk past her and go for the main desk and relax for some seconds to server some cookies again in the museum.

A/N
Too many Éclair time for Y/N or you
------------------------------------
Your point of View

I finished organizing the books Éclair has told me, I go out of the Library and see Éclair helping people "he's so cute.. Wait what! Aghrr no I can't go into another romantic relation ship not after him..." Espresso-"What are you looking at?" Y/N-"Nothing" Espresso-"Are you sure~?" Y/N-"Yes what about it" Espresso-"Nevermind" Y/N-"Ugh" Espresso leaves where I am at and I just go back to the Library, grab a book, and read.
After I finished my book I went out of the museum and saying goodbye to Éclair and went like normally to my apartment that was close to the museum, I went in and found a letter in my table from... him... I read it and it says-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Y/N
Hope you don't mind me visting you, also have you thougth
Joining us again?

love- H̸̼͍̫̫̫͓͉̎͆̏̑̐̉į̸͚̝̘̞̻͙̳̺̳̹̼̌̄̾̈̚ͅm̸̛̯͇̤̜̼͙̉͒̋̍̊̍̏́́̋͆̈́̓̀͜

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no is he coming to kill me.. "Why now..." "Well then I've got to be prepared for this since well he's coming" I made a special room JUST for occasions for when he comes in and try to kill me and that room is equipped whit swords potions of healing and harm just incase I close the emergency door that is secretly under my bed and sleep for the day but just then I was almost asleep when I heard something fell down I quickly grabbed a sword and a harming potion I walked down and said
Y/N-"How's there!" Him-"Oh! What a pleasant surprise~" Y/N-"Yea yea" I threw the potions and went for a swing in the skull but missed Him-"Wow wow slow down" Him-"I'm just here to talk" Y/N-"Yea yea sure, how about I kill you Instead!" Him-"Come on! You haven't even greeted me yet friend" Y/N-"I'm not you friend dumbass" Him-"Why don't you join us again. Darling~"
Then I finally hit him in the neck I pushed then he put his hand in the sword grabbed it and threw it in the floor and pinned me in the floor I pushed him but he didn't move I grabbed a poison potion and threw it at his face and quickly escaped threw the window and went to the museum, Éclair was just about to close it when I spoke
Y/N-"WAIT!" Éclair-"What seems to be the problem, you seem quite in a rush Y/N?" Y/N-"Oh nothing, its just that "Sigh" Can I stay in here for the night?"

A/N
--------------------
Hello again I'm gonna be gone for a week or so
so chapter 3 will be a bit late on it so I hope you enjoyed this one
M3When says goodbye!
---------------------------
Word count: 1083