His Past

"Hiro, come here. I want to tell you something." Said the voice of my father.
I ran to him. "Yes, Dad!" I replied excitedly. I was only 12 during this time.

"Do you know of demons?" My father asked in a serious tone. "Like those things with horns on their heads?" I replied, while putting both of my hands on my head then sticking out my both of my index fingers. "Rawr!"

My father laughed and then went on. "Well, some of them have horns, these demons eat people to survive, but only come out during night."

"Oh.. so these demons can't come inside?" I asked. "Well, they can." My father awnsered.

"Then what stops them from eating everyone?" I asked in a curious tone.
"There are Demon Slayers that kill these demons."

"Cool!" I exclaimed.

"Do you know the dance called the Hinokami Kagura?" My father asked. "No." Then it happened.

The doors broke down I did as my father told me to and went out the back door, as my father attacked it, with the sword he hangs on the wall.

He failed as my mother then attacked, only to meet the same end. I heard screams from inside.

I then peeked through the back door, and watched my parents get ripped limb from limb and eaten.

I was crying quietly. Due to anger, I ran in, lifting the blade from the ground as it turned black.

It didn't even care, it just knocked me into the wall. I thought I was gonna die, but then the sun started to rise and the figure ran into the forest.

I know, I know, this one was short. Sorry.