1

TWs are in the origanal a/n im not going to put them at the top of each chapter.

"Tessa wake up you brat!" Ms. Jane yelled while she was banging on my door. I cringed at the sound of my dead-name. Ms. Jane was my least favorite person at this place

"I'm awake ma'am, what do you need?" I asked nicely through the door.

"A family wants to meet you so get your ass out of bed and get ready. And look presentable." she yelled before she walked away.

'Just another family to put me back in this hell hole' I thought to myself as I walked over to the little closet and changed into a pair of black jeans, an extra bra, and an oversized t-shirt. I grabbed my worn out converse and headed down to the waiting area. With my luck, I get there and Ms. Jane is there waiting for me.

"What the hell are you wearing? I told you to look presentable!" Ms. Jane yelled. I flinched and suddenly had a stinging feeling on my face. I'd been slapped..Again.

"Um hello. We're here to meet Tessa L/n (because i'm not clever enough to make one up)" A middle aged looking man had said.

Ms. Jane had her hand like she was about to slap me again. There was two other people who looked to be around 16 maybe. One had long pink hair the other had short curly brown hair. The boy with the pink hair looked mad but I couldn't tell if it was because of me or if they had been standing there long enough to see that Ms Jane slapped me.

"Ah yes, you must be the Watsons," Ms. Jane started "come right in here." She finished walking into the meeting room.

They were in the room for a few minutes until Ms. Jane walked out and over to me.

"Your lucky they got here. Now go in there and act like a girl. All they want is a girl who doesn't want another boy now." she said. Her words echoed my mind 'all they want is a girl' 'they don't want another boy'. She slapped me once more then pushed me towards the door. 'I'm sure they won't notice,' I thought, then walked in and sat down.

"hello" I say trying to sound confident but failing.

"Hello! My name is Wilbur but you can call me Wil if you'd like. I'm okay with either oh and im 16" he says very energetically. He was wearing a pale yellow sweater and black jeans, a maroon colored beanie and a pair of tennis shoes. He looked very nice. I look over to the person who is sitting on his right. He looked maybe a year or two older than Wilbur. He had pink hair and red-pinkish eyes. He was wearing a pair of brown pants and a white shirt and brown shoes. 'A bit fancy meeting a kid,'' I thought to myself. Then I looked at the last person who was sitting on 'Wilburs' left. He looked to maybe be in his 30's and was wearing a green and whit bucket hat with a white t-shirt with a green zip-up jacket with blue jeans and a pair of tennis shoes.

Bucket that man must have seen how I was just analyzing the three of them and decided to speak up.

"My name is Phil this is Technoblade but we call him techno" He started and was pointing to the bot with the pink hair "and wilbur already introduced himself" he chuckled 

"It's nice to meet you guys." I said not wanting to say too much

"So Tessa," Phil started to cringe at my dead name once more, "why don't you tell us about you. what do you like to do?" He asked

"um well i'm...Tessa" I hated this. I really just wanted to say to Tommy but no they wanted a girl. "I like to play minecraft, doodle sometimes and listen to music and that's really it." I said. I never really got to do anything in past homes. I'd be lucky if I wasn't locked in a room.

There was a very loud silence for a few minutes until technoblade spoke up. "I play minecraft and so do these dummies" he said in a monotone voice while pointing to his brother and father.  "what's your favorite thing to do in minecraft? Mines farming potatoes" he continued while Wilbur and Phil chuckled.

"I don't really know in all honesty i haven't played in a long time and when i did it wasn't for very long." I said

We just talked for what felt like 5 minutes turned into an hour. Ms Jane walked into the room with a very annoyed look.

"Times up tessa, go to your room" she said in a very stern voice.

"Sorry to stop tessa from obeying you but did you think to ask us if we wanted to adopt her?" Wilbur asked. I just stood there surprised at what he just said. 'Wait he doesn't know what happens when I don't listen' I was thinking but then the bitch replied.

"Well why would I ask? She's a troublesome kid. Why would anyone want anything to do with her?" Ms Jane said

"Well maybe you should've asked because I myself, if it's ok with you Tessa, would love to adopt her so she doesn't have to live in this hell hole anymore." Phil said looking Ms. Jane dead in the eyes. I was shocked but before I could even think I replied not knowing what else to do. 

"I wouldn't mind going with you guys" I said quietly. I mentally slapped myself as soon as i said that 'why would you say that tommy your stupid its gonna end up just like last time' I thought to myself.

-Wilbur POV- 

We were all talking and getting along and Tessa looked really happy. I think when she walked into the meeting room to meet us she didn't think that we or at least someone would see that it looked like she'd been slapped once more and the only person that could have done it before she came into the room would be the same one who slapped her originally. 

That same staff member from before walked into the room and I saw tessas face go from very happy to scared as fuck.

"Times up tessa. go to your room" she said in my opinion with a bit of a harsh voice. Tessa looked sad and was about to stand up and leave but before she could get up i started talking.

"Sorry to stop Tessa from obeying you but did you think to ask if we wanted to adopt her?" I asked and Tessa looked scared but surprised.

"Why would I ask? She's a troublesome kid. Why would anyone want anything to do with her?" The staff member responded. Me and techno were shocked. I wouldn't be able to respond without losing my shit

"Well maybe you should've asked because I myself, if it's ok with you Tessa, would love to adopt her so she doesn't have to live in this hell hole anymore." Dad said. Before the staff member could reply Tessa spoke up which surprised me once more.

"I wouldn't mind going with you guys, '' Tessa said quietly. So quiet I could barely hear it.

"Okay I deal with the paperwork. Why don't you have Will or Techno go help you get your stuff packed up?" Dad said, talking to tessa. She nodded in response. I really wanted to go but techno beat me to it so i just stayed with dad and listened to the bitchy staff member we were just yelling at.

-Tommy POV-

Me and technoblade walked to my room. When we got there he just awkwardly stood in the doorway while i grabbed a bag that was shoved under my bed. I shoved a pair of jeans, two hoodies, and four shirts as well as socks, underwear, and bras.  Technoblade spoke up seeing that I wasn't going to.

"What else do you have or is that everything?" He asked.

"That's all of it" I responded, earning a sort of sad look from technoblade. 

"Ok well we should probably go back down. I'm sure dad is almost finished with everything.  I nodded in response as we started walking down the hall making a few turns then getting to the stairs. He knew the place surprisingly well but I decided not to think about it.  We went down the stairs to the office to see Phil and Wilbur and a very annoyed Ms. Jane. 

"You ready to go kiddo?" Phil asks and I nodded

------------------------

1467 words

Make sure to drink water and try and eat something <3