Chapter 15: First Time

★ Alissa ★

After getting back to our hotel, I collapsed onto the bed. The food was so good that it caused me to eat too much.

Miles entered a couple of minutes after me, sitting down on the bed beside me. I turned to look at him, "I wish we were staying here for longer. I can't believe we're leaving tomorrow already."

"We can always come back."

I let out a sigh, looking forward at the TV. Dinner with Miles was amazing. I'm glad that we still have the morning here tomorrow, but we're heading back in the afternoon. Christian texted Miles to let him know that he had a girl in his room - so we weren't allowed to go hang out with him.

Which I don't think we were planning to do, anyways.

I turned back to look at him. I like his jet-black hair. I reached up and touched it, it feeling like silk against my fingers. I smiled at him, "You have very nice hair."

"It's just black hair."

"But it's soft. And it smells nice."

He moved his hand to my hair running his hands through it and leaving his hand on my back after. He told me, "I think yours is better. Your everything is better."

"I like your eyes too," I complimented him, "They fit you well."

"Your eyes are the shade of emerald," He told me. 

"I hate my eyes because it's the only feature I share with my dad," I confessed to him, "So I see him when I look at myself."

His expression softened, his hand rubbing circles against my back, "You are nothing like him, Alissa."

He leaned in, pressing a quick kiss against my cheek before pressing a long one against my lips. I was met with the familiar feeling of my heart swelling, my stomach warming, and my body aching for him.

When I kissed him it felt like the world stopped spinning and I was in a place where you could only feel happy and safe. His warm hands against my skin made my heartbeat as if I had just run a marathon. And when he pulled away, I was left wanting more.

And I could see it in his eyes that he wanted more, too. My breath hit his lips as I said, "Miles?"

"Yes, baby?"

My gaze moved to his lips. I had never felt like this before, but I knew what I wanted. I leaned in and kissed him again, but this time it was more aggressive. I was using my lips and tongue to tell him what I wanted, and his tight hold on my body told me he wanted it to.

Smut warning: 18+ 

We fell backward onto the bed, but our lips never left each others. He pressed kisses against my jawline before moving to my neck, and I wrapped my arms around his body. His lips started going lower when he stopped and looked up at me, "Before we do this, are you sure? You should know Alissa, once I get my hands on something, I have a hard time letting it go."

But I didn't want him to let me go.

I nodded my head and he asked me, "Are you on birth control?"

"Yes," I replied, him sliding my pants off at my words.

I had only ever pleased myself before - I never let anybody else. I was always scared of somebody else touching me, but with Miles it was different. I wanted him to.

We pulled our shirts off at the same time, his lips going in between my legs. My legs shook a little from his touch at first, my breath shortening as he slipped a finger inside of me. It was a pleasureful feeling that felt satisfying, yet left me wanting more. As his finger went in and out and his tongue pressed against my clit, I could feel how wet I was from him.