Chapter Seven

Hello..so sorry for the slow update.. I am very busy with my studies.. I hope this chapter will be a good compensation for the delay.. I will try my best to update soon

Cami was sitting under the window on the floor next to Bonnie.. On the wide sofa opposite them was Caroline lying.. Elena was sitting on the seat next to her with her feet spread out on the table opposite her.. Each of them had a book about ancient magic in the second language that she mastered.. Maybe they found information about that witch.. All books in the English language mention no word about her.. Damon and Enzo go out for some thing they don't know about.. while Stefan is with the twins.. Elena whispered in frustration "This is very disappointing" 

Caroline replied with optimistic encouragement "Keep reading, You might find even one piece of information"

Bonnie whispered to herself knowing the three girls were going to hear her "It's weird as if she never existed and just came out of nowhere"

Camille agreed with her thoughts, wondering "How can a witch be so powerful like her and they don't even say a word about her?"

Caroline replied seriously "Stop talking about her.. We shouldn't get frustrated so early"

Elena replied angrily, pointing to the books neatly stacked in the corner of the room.."What early!! Care.. We finished the records of the Bonnie family and the library here and the books that we found with the Lockwoods.. And the books in the public library, which written in English.. Now we are reading books in different languages.. And nothing yet"

Caroline replied, annoyed "Seriously, I said enough talking about her.. Now what do you think, did I tell you about my adventure with Stefan in Spain two years ago?"

Camille smiled, jokingly said "Oh, the one you refuse to talk about and keep to yourself, Miss Barbie"

"Ah, the one with dangerous secrets" Bonnie joked, turning over the page she had finished reading.

Elena licked her lips as she closed the book in her hands.. She puts it on the row of books they have finished reading and picks up another book.. She goes along with the two girls in teasing Caroline "Ah, the one that talking about will spoil its splendor"

"How ridiculous you are, I won't tell you anything" whispered Caroline grumbled, picking up orange juice next to her.

The girls laughed at Caroline's grumbling features for her to share their laughter.. As soon as they finished their laughter, Caroline asked with a gentle intrusion "Tell us how you met Klaus, Cami? How was the course of your relationship?"

Camille's gaze froze at the page she was reading, searching for an appropriate expression to describe her relationship with Klaus.. To remember when she described her feelings for Klaus to Vincent.. She raised her face to Caroline and said in a voice that came straight from her heart "We met twice on the same day.. The first real interaction between us was as we analyze a painting together..and then we had a relationship hmm..it is complicated..yes, it is complicated.. It is the most appropriate description of our relationship"

Caroline was about to ask her again, so she asked quickly "And how did you meet Stefan?"

Caroline laughed cheerfully, answering in a scornful tone "I saw him first at school and liked him..but he and Elena loved each other..and I loved Tyler..and then Elena and Damon fell in love and she broke up with Stefan as well as me and Tyler..the circumstances brought us together again and we loved each other.. it's complicated"