gravitaional pull

"What do you want?" he asked grabbing my arm gently. My body catches on fire just from his touch. I don't say anything just stand there for a second before sliding my hand up and taking his hand in mine intertwing our fingers. My heart rate was going wild and every vein my my body felt electrified as I turned to look at him.

His light brown eyes were confused for a second before i seductively smiled at him reaching up and pulling him towards me. "This." I whispered pulling him into the back room. He smirked at me before pushing me again the wall. I let go of his hand wrapping both mine around his body pulling him onto mine leaving no space between us.

"I need you." I smile kissing his neck. "Then i'm all yours." he smiled back attaching his lips to mine. I kissed him back instantly his lips feeling smooth and perfect again mine. I fight against the urge to rip off every part of his of his clothes one by one but instead I pull back trying to control the hunger I had for him.

He smiled down at me. His smile mixed with hunger and passion with alot of lust. Slowly he lifts up my shirt pulling it off me leaving me in my tank top. I smile up at him wanting more. Slowly he traces the skin above my breast running his calloused fingers across my skin to my strap and slowly letting it fall. Not being able to handle it any longer I reach down grabbing his cock.

A moan relased from his lips as he bites down gently before cupping my breast in his hand. My hips automataticlly thrust upwards rubbing up against his hard cock. Another round of shivers ran threw me as he leaned down gently biting the top of my right breast sending a moan from deep inside me. "Do me now Papi." I moan grinding hard against him.

"As you wish." he smiled suductivly lifting me up...

Beep Beep Beep... I sit up looking over at my alarm clock.