To Taste Your Lips

"So are you ever gonna tell me what is going on?" my best friend asked walking over to me. "Nothing is going on." I smile back not being able to hid the red in my cheeks. " You know as your best friend i can tell when your lying." "Its nothing i swear...atleast that i can talk about." " I knew it." She laughed slapping me on my arm.

"How is it?" she asked with a smirk. "You know for a lesbian you sure do ask alot of questions." I laugh looking over at her. She just smirks still looking at me. "I can't talk about it right now." i smile as i turn to walk back over to the break room. "So something is going on?" She smiles running after me. After grabbing a yoghert we sit down together chatting.

They need you back out there he smiles walking into the break room. My breath catches in my throat but i don't say anything. I'll see you later she says getting up and leaving. My body stiffens as he comes up behind me touching my shoulder gently. Leaning down he whispers in my ear "I'll show you." which sends electricity through my body.

I look up as he gently touches the side of my face looking me in the eyes he leans in licking my lips suductivly and slowly before pulling back. He smirks at me before turning and walking away leaving me to try to control every once of me that wanted to take him right there on the table. I take a breath walking back out to finish the day.

A couple hours later i am sitting in the room waiting for him. "Hey." he smiles walking into the room. He's dark blue button up shirt tucked neatly into his black work pants. I smirk at him as he walks up to me. "Hey." i reply back hunger already starting to grow. "I can help you." i smile unbuckling his belt and whipping it from his loops throwing it across the room.

He's eyes grow a shade darker when he realizes im in nothing but a really tight black tank and my boxer booty shorts. I didn't give him time to speak before i had all the buttons on his shirt undone and was ripping it off his body. Biting his ear i smirk at him whispering time to show me before stepping back.

That was all it took before he picks me up with one arm. I smile wrapping my legs around his waist slamming my lips onto his. He brings me to the bed not breaking the kiss. I pull back just as he throws me down. Come show me what you want Papi i smirk laying back on the bed. I smile at him as he unzips his pants letting them fall to the ground.

I gently touch my skin above my breast rubbing down my body to my stomach as he watches me. I bite my lip as he nearly pounces on me. I wrap my fingers around the back of his neck pulling him down onto me with a mischevious grin. I grind my hips up feeling his hard cock against my now wet pussy. "Already wet for me." he whispers in my ear.

"For you always." i smirk. " Just how i like it." he smirks sticking a finger inside me. I gasp before my eyes find his. I smirk saying is that all without saying a thing which makes him shoves another one in. I bite back a moan grinding on his fingers. Pulling him down i attach my lips to his again while reaching down and grabbing his throbbing cock.

Moving to the same motion as him we both hit our high cumming at the same time. I smile as i get up kissing him as i did. "Where are you going?" he smiles. "To take a shower." I say looking back at him. "You coming."  He smirks at me before getting up and following me. I turn on the water leaning over on purpose looking over to see his expression.

I smirk as i see him get hard again. Stepping into the shower I look over to him as the water runs down my naked body. "You coming in?" I smile. He smiles walking over to the shower before pulling me towards him. "It's not nice to tease." he smiles. "Who said i was teasing." i smirk back. " Good he smirks picking me up by my thighs. I grab on to the shower rail and the side of the wall wrapping my legs around him.

Gasping as he thrust into me a moan escapes my mouth as i lay my head back the water waterfalling over both of us. I look over to him wanting to look at the god of a man in front of me as he thrust harder and harder. "Yes Papi." i moan grinding to his motion. I let go of the wall grabbing the side of his neck as he continutes to pound into me.

I lean up biting his neck causing him to moan. He looks into my eyes and smiles before leaning down taking one of my breast into his mouth and sucking on my nipple. A deep moan escapes my mouth again as i dig my nails into him hitting my high. "FUCKKKKK.' I yell as he hits his climax too. Reaching up i grab his face as he gently puts me down and attaches his lips to mine.

Kissing him was like a million stars exploding all at once and i never wanted it to stop. Should we actually wash up now i laugh pulling back and looking at him. He brushes my cheek with his thumb before turning around to get the shampoo.