chapter 3

The UA exam is not as hard as I thought, which was disappointing. Everyone always says the UA exam is the hardest exam in japan you can take. The written part of the exam was the easiest thing I've done. I just read people's minds to get the answer.

The robots were easy to destroy. I read Present Mic's mind and read about something called rescue points. the administrators also give us points if we help some from getting hurt. Ugh, such goodie two shoes. But if it helps me get into UA, it's what I'll have to do. There was this one kid that had explosions for a quirk. His name was Bakugo.

One thing most people don't know about me is I am very competitive. "Hey kid" "What do you want and who are you calling a kid?" " How about we have a competition? Let's see who can get more points?" " WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF AN EXAM AND YOU WANT TO HAVE A COMPETITION?"' boom' "Yeah. What do you say or are you afraid I'll win?" "Oh, you're so on." I kept destroying the robots and saving people from them.

Some of these people are so weak that they can't even beat a robot with one hit. It's sad to watch. After the exam was over I met up with the Bakugo. "So how many points did you get?" I asked him. "77," he said very proudly. "That's nothing. I got 86 points." After he heard my response he walk away very annoyed and angry.

I went back to the hideout. "How did it go?" Chrono asked. "It was ok, I guess. It's too easy. I did have fun though." After a few weeks, a letter came to the post office. There were some basic things like bills and newspapers. "I can't believe people read newspapers," I said thinking out loud. Then I saw it, A letter from U.A. I ran back to base. "IT'S HERE. IT'S HERE. THE LETTER FROM UA IS HERE." I screamed. I'm pretty sure everyone heard me because Overhaul came to my room. "Can you please not shout? God, you almost popped my eardrums. *sigh* Anyway did you get in?" "well, we are about to find out," I replied. I opened the letter and this little machine came out. I turned it on and a hologram video appeared. " All might?" I was so confused.  Why was All might in the video? he started explaining that he was going to be working at UA this year. "All Might is going to work at UA. This is good. make sure you learn as much as you can about him." Overhaul commanded me. "Will do."

After a few weeks, my uniform came. " Oh hell no. I'm not wearing this. The skirt is too short." I sent a letter to UA for a longer skirt. They didn't accept it. After two weeks it was the first day of school. I hate this I should have come to the school tour last week. I'm already late. I found the class after a few minutes. The door was fucking huge. Damn did they have a student that was that tall? Whatever I entered the class and sat down.

I watched as people walked in and recognize one face. "Hey is you!" I say as I point at Bakugo . "oh it's you" that was all he said and sat down. "So what is your name" I asked. "None of your damn business damn nerd tch" he responded. "Whatever you are just mad I won" I whispered in response but I guess he heard me. " WHAT DID YOU SAY? I'LL BLOW YOU TO HELL"he said. "yeah, I'd like to see you try"I replied. Before he can come and fight with me someone walks in and starts yelling at him for having his feet on the desk.

The kid that was yelling at Bakugo went to go talk to someone that walked in. What were they talking about? Idk nor do I care. But in the middle of their conversation a man in a yellow sleeping back started talking to us. He looks like a caterpillar. He says he is Aizawa,our home room teacher "Please change into your gym clothes and head outside"

Hello it's been so long. So I deleted Wattpad and kinda forgot about it. I was rewatching My Hero recently so it reminded me of this and I kinda want to finish it. I think I started writing this in 8th grade. I'm a sophomore in high school now. Dang! Anyway enjoy this story. The updates will be slow cause I'm always busy with school and sports.