The Talk

When I woken up I got up out of my bed. I need to talk to hajime tell him that I was sorry for punching him in the damn face. Not only that I don't know what to say to nanami, I feel like shit I don't know how I was going to do it, but I got to do it now or he won't forgive me forever. I swallow and took a deep breath and exited out my tent. I didn't know if he was up already but I know where he will be. So I walked over to his tent and see if he was there. My heart sink almost to my stomach, but I regained control of myself and lightly shaken his tent. "Hajime? It's me Tristan". No response i unzip his tent and carefully looked inside. He wasn't in his bed nor sleeping, I guess he was already outside of his tent before me. I walked around the camp trying to find him. I found him sitting at a different spot alone as before. I walked to him carefully. "Hey hajime I wanted to say that I was sor-" shocked he cut me off that's when I knew it. "Leave me alone.." he said coldly "I don't need you to apologize to me for what punching me in the face is that it will apology not expected.." he said it with angry and with a cold expression. "Hajime I-" I was cut off again "please leave me alone I need some time alone.." he said. When he said that it made me feel guilty about what I did to him hours ago with that being said I left him alone. I went over and talked to nanami she understood because chisa told her it was the stress and almost getting killed man I just don't want her to turn on me. Nothing else was going on so I'll keep this notebook in my tent for now.