Kuroko No basuke: (YOUR THE ONLY ONE)

Fandom: Kuroko no basuke

OC: Kyomi Takahashi

Crush or First love: Kuroko Tetsuya

Personality: Hard to Approach, Jolly, serious sometimes, Lovable, smart, Friendly, scary when pissed or Angry.

Sports that she is good at: Baseball, Basketball, soccer, volleyball, tennis, badminton and she is a champion in kendo, aikido, arnist, Taekwondo and Judo

Likes: People who see her for her personality but not her beauty... to be specific, people that will accept for who and what she is.
Dislikes: people who just see her for beauty but not her personality
Facts about her: she likes Fighting, she likes skipping her subjects and goes to the roof top and sleep there when she feels like it, she is feared by others because of her strengthed and Killing aura when she really is pissed off or she is in a fighting mode, she is admired by others, Childhood friend of Kise who is inlove with her,  and the best pal of Kagami who has a Hidden Feelings for her, she likes Writing Love stories, protecting those who are important to her, she likes Vanilla, chocolate and Strawberry Shakes, she likes eating Mint Popsicle, she hangs out with Kuroko and Kagami in maji Restaurant, she is a childhood friend of Kuroko and She is inlove with him and Lastly she is also like Kagami and Kuroko... she is also the Trump card and Ace of Serin Basketball Club.