tour ~ Namjoon

Tour ~ Namjoon

Yes, he is coming! At last! The tour has finally ended. Joonie had gone on a business trip which was for a whole month. He must have missed you so much. He called and informed you that since there was a lot of traffic he will be reaching at night. So you made a special dinner for him.

It's 9:00. He still hasn't returned. What must be taking him so long? You laid down on your sofa while scrolling through your phone.

The voice of the door entered your ears and so you jumped off the sofa. You saw Namjoon, smiling widely. He stretched his hands asking for a hug. You quickly got wrapped up in his arms while throwing your phone.

"How have you been, sweetie?" He asked. His words made you comfy. "Fine, but missed you very very much," you said, making him pull out.

"Then why didn't you call me?" he asked while holding your shoulders. "I thought you were busy, sorry!" You said making a pout. He laughed and pressed your lips on your cheeks making you blush.

"Come, I made your favorite, kalguksu!" You said making him full excited. You and Namjoon were having dinner. Your eyes were fully on him. You missed him so much.

"Don't look at me like that, I feel scared" he said, making you embarrassed. You rubbed your neck. "Y/n, how about a movie tonight?" He said making you appear with a wide smile on your face. You always loved to watch movies with him, the cuddles, and whatnot.

Your smile made him smile again.
" Ok, I understood it," he said.

"But aren't you tired today?" you asked, well, of course, he must be tired, you thought.

"Nope, after seeing you, I am less tired," he said, making you blush.

Dinner's over, you went into your bedroom to grab your laptop for the movie. "Rm, how about a romantic movie?" you asked him. You always disliked watching sad ending movies, so you decided to watch a romantic one.

You came downstairs and placed your laptop on the table. You sat on the sofa, hugging Jonnie. Your arms wrapped around him, and legs were trapped on him.

You loved this. He gave you his soft kisses on your forehead.

~~~~~~

Guys!! My first part is here...
Hope u like it.☺️

♥️🤗♥️