Control

Female POV

Do you know vibrating panties? I've never tried them out but the thought of somebody else controlling when they pleasure you arouses me.

I'm wearing a pair of those vibrating panties and you can just press the button on the remote whenever you feel like doing it.
So my pretty boy is in control while I might even be in the kitchen with my family, making food and having to act all casual as my pussy is swelling more and more in my pants.
But it's much better when you can feel me surprisedly gasping into your mouth as you turn it on while we are kissing. I have troubles kissing you back and you can't hide a smirk.

You gently grab my throat and kiss me once again as I start moaning. You see me struggling right infront of you, trying to stand up straight while my legs start shaking and my knees get all wobbely. I can feel my pussy starting to twitch as I come and hold onto you to not fall.

You look at me all inocent as if you don't love to be in control over me. But you only give me a short break.
As soon as I breathe a few times to calm down you turn it back on and I collapse and fall onto my knees right infront of you. You lean down a little and hold up my little face with your big hand, forcing me to look at you, begging to turn it down. But that's not how a good girl behaves right? So instead you turn it up a little and I gasp loudly.

You just watch me trying to resist but I come again and this time it's so intense that you can even see cum spreading on the ground where it gets in touch with my soaking wet panties.

While wearing nothing but the panties I now clean the floor, crawling on the ground with a cloth. You sit in a chair nearby and just watch me, admiring my naked body.

You follow the soft silhouette of my titts hanging down and bouncing a little every time I move forward. When I lean down you imagine your hands on my round little ass and you also come across my exhausted pussy.

As I'm almost done cleaning, you decide to turn the vibrating panties on with the highest intensity. I fall to the ground infront of your chair, my whole body starts twitching and I whimper as I grab your leg, begging you to make it stop. At this point I'm completely drained.

I can already feel my pussy drowning in cum in those damned panties as another orgasm shakes my body and it feels almost painful at this point.
After yet another orgasm I just lay on the ground, completely consumed.

You are not done yet. You stand up from your chair, wrap your hands around me and pick up my naked and fragile body, only to sit back down and make me stand up infront of you. I somehow manage to stay on my feet and you slowly pull down the panties, revealing my sore, pink pussy. Soaked in my own cum and swollen, the pussylips look so fucking glossy and pretty.

You look me in the eyes and tell me what a good girl I am as you open your pants.
You pull out your already hard cock and I look at you desperately. But you tell me since I've been such a good girl you want to give me what i deserve and tell me to "Sit."

Because I don't do as you tell me immediately, you grab my waist, turn me around and slap my ass. Again you tell me to take a seat and I slowly sit down, letting your cock slip through my pussylips at first. But that's not what you told me to do. You grab me again with your big hands and force your fat dick inside my sensitive tight pussy as deep as possible. By the time I reacted and screamed out loud, you already pulled out again. One last time but this time very demanding you tell me "sit." and I finally obey.

Slowly I let my body down on your cock and I feel it pressing inside my pussy, stretching her out. You feel how sore and hot I already am which gets you only more lusting.

You love watching your dick covered in my cum glide in and out while I get weaker and weaker.
But as you notice me struggling to carry myself on my legs, you simply pick me up, stand up with your arms wrapped around my weakened body and lay me down on the floor, your dick still inside my guts.

You give me a second to adjust before you slam your dick inside me from the back, holding my ass up with your hands because otherwise I'd collapse. This way you can easily fuck me from behind. I scream your name and you continue to fuck me deep and without remorse.
You praise me what a pretty girl I am and how good I've been.
At this point your dick is creamy and sliding in smoothly, my pussy slipping around it. But then you pull out and smack my sensitive pussy, making me do a small jump and gasping.

I'm hungry for your cum. I'm hungry for your dick. So I turn around and start sucking the tip of yours while you gently pull together my hair in one of your hands and hold it.

I look up to you and into your gentle eyes while my face and your dick just keep on getting messier. I love seeing you enjoy my pretty mouth around your juicy dick, sliding it in and out slowly.

I tingle your cock with my soft tongue and you let out moans. I just want you to cum for me. But for you right now there is nothing better than releasing yourself in my ass so you pull your cock out of my mouth, pull me up and kiss me gently before spinning my body around and just relentlessly ramming your dick in my ass.

I whimper as I feel a sharp pain which quickly turns into pleasure and soon we both have to moan as you get closer and closer to your orgasm.

Just right before you start filling up my little ass you reach down and let two fingers sink into my pussy, fingerfucking me from the front and fucking my ass from behind. This way I have another intense orgasm and we come together, deep inside each other's hot shaking bodies.

You pump inside my ass and I can feel you filling me up as my juices start squirting around your hand before you pull out your fingers, put them into my mouth and i immediately start sucking on them.

We linger in that position for a bit before you pull out your dick and your cum throbs out of my ass and down my legs. I turn around and we kiss once more before you playfully clap my ass and help cleaning me up so that we can just lay down naked and you feel my soft body resting on yours while gently caressing my back.