downfall

it had been a few days since I had become an uppermoon and everything was going alright I had consumed atleast 60 humans in the last couple of days and my strength was just non stop rising. at this point I must of been close to the actual strength of upper 6. surprisingly we haven't run into any demon slayers since gyutaros death.

we've tried to move from town to town to avoid running into any hashiras though. "hey y/n?" she said breaking the silence. we had been walking through a field for a couple of minutes now. "what's up?" I said parting the tall grass in front of me. "what do we do if we run into a hashira?" I stopped. I haven't really thought that far ahead. I've only been focusing on not running into them at all.

"I don't really know, but for now my main priority is keeping you safe." I spoke firmly. "pfft you idiot! that's so stupid, I can take care of myself ya know!" she screeched. "jeez keep your voice down. lets keep going if we run into a hashira then you escape and ill fight them." I said continuing to walk ahead. "maybe you should think of yourself more" she mumbled just out of hearing range. "what was that?" I said curious. "nothing!" she said turning away from me. "whatever let's just get out of this field already."

(I can't remember how long after the entertainment district arc the swordsmith village arc happens so just pretend it happens a few days after or something.)

*bing* the sound of a biwa was played. that meant we were summoned." gyoko and hantengu have been killed." muzan spoke gaining all the uppers attention. "it seems I have gave you too much freedom as the uppermoons." two uppers had been killed? how strong are these slayers getting!? I'll make sure to kill them all. "that's what I like to hear. you have survived for this long I shall give you some of my blood." muzan said. wait me? I mean I'm not complaining. i was then suddenly impaled in the neck. "if you survive this amount of blood then you shall be at an equal strength of upper 5" I could barely hear over my own squeeling while I squirmed around on the floor. the pain was immeasurable like a venom being squirted through every inch of my vains.

but.. I was not dead. I survived it. it seems i was sent away by the biwa girl as soon as I was injected. soon after daki appeared in the alleyway with me. "how did you become upper 5 so quickly? it's taken me years to get where I am and you've got it in a few days." that actually was a question that was on my mind but I just didn't answer it. there wasn't really any answer. "idk how am I supposed to know why I am here right now." I said waving my arms around. "all I know is that I feel something is going to happen I don't know what." I froze for a second as the sudden realisation had hit me. "is this... the downfall of the demons?"