GEMINI

Andy POV...

Where are you going? He asks.

"Somewhere to relax" I replied.

Everywhere and thing seems to just piss me off. I can't believe all of this is happening to me. I feel so tired and empty. I grab my handbag, heading towards the door.

"Take care" He says carefree.

Yeah, like he cares...

He obviously doesn't care about me; this is what I get for loving someone, someone the man I gave my trust and heart to. I couldn't just leave, could I?

Andy: frank?

I had so much questions to ask him, so much to tell him but I could only ask him just this one stupid question.

Did you ever love me?

Frank: why the heck are you asking me that Andy?

I guess it was a no, he never loved me, I was stupid as ever, stupid heart, stupid me, stupid Andy...

The street is unlikely busier today, the weather seems bored too. I guess today is not a good day, walking to only God knows where, wanting to be alone. I guess it is time, I think about where my life is heading to. Bumping into some guy...

"Watch it bitch" He shouts.

"Sorry" I replied apologetically.

"Whatever..." He snots.

I watch as the annoying stranger leaves. That was rude, he is the one who needs to apologize, but instead, I had to accept the blame as always.

If magic did exist, I would love and enjoy been the villain, where everyone would be at my mercy. Laughing at my bizarre thought, I turned and continue my lonely walk.

I probably look like a laughing corpse ha ha...

It's still early, for the sun is at its peak. I think, I should head for the beach, it will be lovely on this nice weather. Seems like I have lost it, I just agreed on the weather being bored a while ago. Actually, the weather is quite great, it is me who sees it moody.

How can my body work with my broken heart?

The beach, it is...

Sea breeze, very nice, as it tries to wash away thy sorry. The sea breeze, which I won't deny, I hate, as my hair clings on me, always finding its way into my mouth, very pathetic.

If anyone could actually read my mind, insanity is indeed sure for them, for I am as complicating as a woman herself when ironically, I am a woman, an annoying and stupid one at that.

Irony and sarcasm are my way of life no doubt it is. Some say it is unseriousness and laziness, but what can one do, when I find their ways of being mature, boring and dumb. That was what I thought I was until I met Frank I realized I was more than that I was the like the sun, very bright and beautiful funny and caring too.

If only I had stayed with him and loved him more if only I could stop telling myself those lie. He never loved me, he used me and now he has gotten bored, he doesn't want me anymore.

I see the sea wave. The way she moves shows how powerful she is. Isn't it beautiful, I can see people entering into the water, some are diving and skating, such wonderful talents.

I wonder how God looks like, seeing his beloved humans he created displaying their stupidity. Can't they see that the sea is ready to devour them, as she would show no mercy.

Still checking out everyone and how stupid some ladies can be, as my phone rings. Oh wow, now I will have to talk to someone, how annoying.

Oh, it's Ivan, my friend.