Chapter 2

Luisa POV...

Where is she?

I just don't understand her at all, where could she be by this time.

"Don't worry, she is fine" Angel says.

I look towards my dear friend 'Andy is fine' Is she crazy?

Her friend just broke up with her boyfriend and she is saying that Andy is fine.

Luisa: Shouldn't you be worried about your friend huh?

Angel: She will be fine, don't worry OK?

Luisa: She is out there, broken heartened. What if she tries committing suicide?

Angel: Oh my God, the police will be here in the name of investigating and they would surely ransack my room.

Luisa: Are you kidding me?

Angel: (Frowning) she will not commit suicide OK? Apart from that, you need to calm down because you are disturbing my movie and this movie is so interesting. Have you watch Apocalypto?

Luisa: Eww

Angel: What's eww about it

Luisa: That movie is too gruesome

Angel: You are too soft, that's why? Anyways don't disturb my movie please?

She is no angel, not at all. What's more important to her is the damn movie she is watching.

Luisa: You are no angel in fact, you are the devil.

Angel: What have I done now?

Luisa: You did nothing dear... You can watch your movie in peace.

Angel: OK (she continues her movie).

This girl is so dumb, too dumb jeez.

Angel POV...

I don't get the reason why she's so worried about Andy, she should know who Andy is. I mean Andy loves her life more than anything, Luisa is so funny. But I will have to agree with Luisa, I am also worried about Andy. She really loved Fred, I hope she is alright.

Andy POV...

I am pretty sure my motherly Luisa will be damn worried about me.

I sighed as I opened the door, time for explanation...

Where have you been? Luisa ask.

There it goes...

"Nowhere in particular" I reply.

Nowhere? Really? Are you kidding me? Is that all u have to say? Do you know how worried I was and not just that, young lady, you weren't picking my calls?

Another whole drama...

Luisa is two years older than me, she's like a mother figure to me. She comes from a weird family of Indians. Yep, that's it, her mom got married to an American without her parent's permission, and then blah, blah, blah, and they acted like the parents they were and disowned her mother.

I can still remember the question I had asked her after she had told me her story...

Your mother must have been sad right?

Nope, not at all...

Huh?

She was damn happy; she had always wanted to get away from her problematic family.

As I looked at her, I knew she would make a good friend.

Now back to the present...

"Sorry Luisa, I didn't mean to ignore your calls and I am sorry for keeping you worried, please forgive me" I said sweetly.