Next Morning...Sunrising

Da next moring I woke feeling like a new growing Rose. I haven't had dat feeling since me and Joey fucked last. I probably never get dis feeling again until another lifetime.

        I rised up off my matress and stretched out. I looked on my nite stand to find my glasses and found a note from Eris. "Hey beautiful...Last nite wuz Passionate and BreathTaking". Damn, same thang sweet thing. I got up and hopped in tha shower and found Joey in with me. I turned around to see my best friend smiling at me hard. "Had a gud time last nite", I asked him. He shook his head up and down. "Dat pussy wuuuzzzz Guuuudddddd". I shook my head at dat fool. But thought to myself wat did he think about mine. Did he think hers wuz betta then mine? "But guess wat...", he said in my ear,"It ain't betta den ours". Joey turned me around and pushed me up on da wall and began to kiss me. And to be real...dat shit felt gud as fuck. Damn I swear he wuz da only dude I knew dat made me melt in his hands and form me into wateva he wanted. His hands slipped down to grip my ass and his mouth slid down to my neck. I slid my hands round his waist, and whispered in his ear,"Why you do dis to me Daddy".Daddy wuz a lil term I used on him in "action"  He sucked on my ear lobe and whispered back to me, "Cause you will always be my first love and I have to remind you of dat". Dat "one statement" made my knees wobble. I would always hold dat close to my heart. After we were done making out, Joey washed me and I did da same for him. I swear dis wuz da best friend love dat  I could ever ask God for.

        I went downstaires and poured a big ass bowl of rice crispies and sugar and sat down in front of da TV to watch The Simpsons. Joey came to join me. I turned to Joey, "Did you mean, you know, what you said in the shower, when...you said I wuz your first love." JOey shook his head up and down slowly. "You know I do...you just different from all the other females I've met. You feel me bruh. You ain't pushing for no realtionship,"Joey then pulled me cross his chest, "You stayed down when a nigga did dem robberies back in the Bronx and you wuz dere when I did time upstate. How could you not be my first love". Joey bent down and kissed me. Wen we were done, we kinda stared at each other for a lil and I got up to go to da corner store. I slipped on some yoga pants, sweatshirt, and Vanz. "Yo Joey, you need sum from da corner", I asked about to make my way out da door. JOey lit a blunt, "I'll call you if I think of sum". I threw on one of Joey's bucket hats and threw up a thumbs up then bounced.

        I wux back on Lenox, and made my way to da community corner store, where I spent so many life memories. Dis is were I had my first fight, did my snatch'n'grab, did my first freestyle, first time i seen Joey. Dammn so many good memories...

        "Ayyo momi...comme here", some dude cruising by in a Crown Vic yelled to me. I flicked a bird at him. "Common baby, wuzzup. I'm itchin to see wuzzup in dem tights". I continued to walk. "Can I at least get your number", he stopped da car and headed his phone out the window. I curved dat nigga,"Nawl...fuck all dat". He rolled up the window and pulled off. Fuck niggas.

        When I got in the store, I grabbed me another box of Cinnamon Crunch Toast, Cocoa Puffs, and Sherded Wheats...yes imma a big cereal freak and so is Joey. I also grabbed Milk, Iced honey buns, and a couple of cans of Foul Loca. Damn we had pothead package...Hahahhhaaa. "Wuzzup Dre' bebby". I turned around to see Deniro staring at me from da freezer section. "Heyy Dee", I said stepping forward to hug him. When he wrapped his arms around me I couldnt help to love da feeling of his hands rubbing my back and his breath down on my neck.

        Me and Deniro had history together. He had a ass feelings for me but knew dat me and Joey were too close for him to come between. But tbh...dis wuz my best friend too. He had been dere for alot of times dat I needed him. Da day wen I had broken up wit Tyquon and he had beaten me up badd, I went straight to Deniro's crib. Wen he saw me, he wrapped me in his arms and held me while I cried. Dat day i could never forget how he wuz dere for me. I wuz way to scared to tell Joey, knowing how angry he wouldvegotten, so Deniro wuz da only one to know. Me and him had developed a realationship where we told each other everything and vowed to be dere for one another wen ever we were in need...or wen we just needed to talk...

        "Dammnn, its been a long time girl", Deniro had let me go and wuz looking at me, shaking his head, "And i got admit you looking guudd". I smiled and looked down shyly. "Thanks Dee..you look gud too". "Mmmm...I been missing yo ass badly. You never picked up da phone to call me or nothing", Deniro said looking at da ground. I looked up at him and got a lil closer."I'm sorry Dee...", I held his head up in my hand, "How you been?" Deniro held my hand,"Not da same without you", he took my hand and kissed it. "Ohh...", I looked around a lil, "You wanna chill wit me sum time dis week?", I asked him. "Yea bebby...just give me a day and time". "Imma text you wen I check my schedule...wats yo number?", I asked Dee taking out my phone, noticing Joey had texted me 2 times. Deniro handed me his phone,"How bout you put yours in my phone and I do da same". I notice Dee never locked his fone...oh yea he did have Dyslexia. I locked him my number as Bebby, but notice sum else name wuz dat, so I just put my name. Wen he handed back mi fone, he had named himself Bebby. I laughed. "Why you didnt put bebby beside it...you know dats wat i always call you", Deniro asked me. I gave him a smirk, "Because sumone already took dat". He looked down and frowned. I turned around and switched my big booty to da counter purposely. "I meant to change dat shit", Deniro yelled to me from da same spot I lefted him. I turned and smirked at him..."Bye bebby".