Until Dawn...

Joey POV

        It wuz bout 4 wen I finally woke in Rochelle bed. Damn I had to get home to Dre'. I scirmed my way outta da bed and slipped in clothes. I left ha a note saying that I had a good time and told to hit me up again. I walked out on da NY streets wit a fat ass hangover...Damn I had to be tore up last night. I held my hand out for a cab to stop and I hopped in. "Brooklyn, Redius Buliding."

        When I got to da apartment door, Dre' left me a key above da door. She already know what I had been out doin. I walked straight to ha room and found ha completly naking with ha head hanging off da bed and a half smoked blunt in ha hand. Damn Dre'...you look gud as fuck but you sleep wild as fuck. I kicked off my shoes and took da half smoke blunt out ha hand, lit it and laid down beside ha. I exhale da smoke and turned ova and wrapped my arm around ha waist. "Gudmoring Joey", She said through ha sleep. "Gudmoring Sleeping Booty". 

Back to Dre' POV...

        He always did dis wen he got angry. Go out fuck one of his hoes and come home at 4 in da morning and, lay his stank ass down in my bed. "Had a gud time", I asked him referring to a nite of pussy. He blew his smoke in my face, "I thought bout you all nite". I couldnt lie but dat made me smile. "Really". He began kissing my neck, "You aleady know". He kissed me all da way down till he got to mi titties. I snatched away quick and got out da bed. "Uh Huh nigga...you gon fuck another girl and think we bout to fuck...you got dat shit all wrong", I yelled at him. I forgot I wuz completely naked, so Joey wuz sitting dere licking his lips and staring at me. "Joey, I'm serious". He looked up at me,"I known ma...you gon come take a shower wit me". "Noo...you been fuckin round wit another girl. Ion wanna taste ha lipstick on yo dick", I said. Joey laughed. "You aint got to suck nun...I just miss dat pussy. She wuz gud as fuck". I quickly fell for dat shit. "She misses you too".

        Next thing you know Joey had my legs wrapped round his waist, sliding his dick passed my wall, damn near to my gut. I let out a loud moan,"Ahhh". I pumped hard in and outta me, and I felt my heart punching my chest harder and harder. "JOOOEEYYYY...fuck dat pussy". He popped my ass, "Nawlll baby...you know my name is. NOW SAY DAT SHIT", He yelled at me while still fucking me. I tipped my head back and yelled to da top of my lungs while cumming on him, "DAAADDDDYYYYYYY". To be honest shit wasnt ova till Joey bust his nut. "Oh my God...Daddy I came already". "Nawl dis shit ain't ova till I'm fuckin done", Joey said as he put me down and bent me ova. He slid once again into my beatin pussy dat wuz spitting cum everywhere (Squirter). He grabbed a hold to my ponytail and pulled my hair as he pushed his dick with every thrust. "Dammmnn Dre'...you got a nigga to where don't wanna pulll oouuuttt", Joey finally bust his "Nut". And to be honest I wuz shaking hard as fuck cuz I wuz spazzing. Why couldn't he just stop? I'm not gon be able to regain control for a gud lil while. After Joey washed me cuz I wuz too shook up to do so, I went and laid down on da bed in my towel. "I'm sorry ma, you know how I am when we fuck. You make a nigga wanna pull out yo pussy", He came ova and rubbed my stomach. I sat up and kissed him and then slapped him. "You need to learn to not let me come so quick". Me and sat dere and laughed. I went in my closet and grabbed a sweatshirt and sweats and went and rolled me a blunt. "First blunt of the day keeps da cops away", I said as I lit da blunt up. Joey came down in basketball and no shirt. Damn he look so gud wit his Tommy Hilfiger underwear showing. "You lit dat for me ma", he took da blunt out my hand and took a hit. I took it back, "No nigga...dis mine and I'm mad at you". He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me on my neck. "I'm sorry ma...". Me and him once again back making out. Dis time wit me on da counter and his hands resting on my ass with my hands ran threw his dreads. *95 til infinity time, we in tha lines beyond enemy lines*, my began ringing and I looked down and saw dat it wuz Deniro. I jumped off da counter quick. "Be rite back Joey, I gotta take dis call". "Damn ma...who more important than me", Joey asked me as I ran out in da hall. "Dee...wuzzup",I said as I answered. "Damn Bebby you left yo call you", Deniro said in response. "Im sorry bebby...wats been up". "I wuz calling to see if you had sum time today to cum chill wit me", he asked me. I thought for a second,"Yea I gotcha bebby".