Chapter 5- Words and Wands

Adrielle had finished her ice cream and thanked Draco for it. " Where too next" Adrielle asked Snape. " We shall go get your other things for school. Your wand will be last." Snape decied and you nodded.

You spent the next 4 hours listening to Draco talk and chat while getting your things. You kept a mental reminder to go to the observatory after you were done with getting school needs.

Finally you arrived at the book shop and walked inside a necklace appeared around your neck. " Woah you own this place?" " Yeah why" " I thought the founders did" " I would have to look into it but I need to get my books. " Snape helped Adrielle find her books.

She walked over to the ladder and placed a hand on it. " One edition of 'Pureblood ways and sanctums' " Draco, Lucius, and Snape were shocked when the book fell into her hand perfectly. You didn't bother to pay you owned the place. " Madam you can't jus-" the employee said but froze seeing the necklace. " My apologies madam." Adrielle let it go and continued.

" Why do you need it they're never accurate." Adrielle placed her hands on the cover and back " truth be wrote" she said and the book glowed slightly. " Don't worry about it" Adrielle told Draco. They made their way to the wand shop. As they entered another necklace appeared as the other disappeared. " Next you'll be saying you own the paper" " but I do own the paper" Draco gave her a tilted her and wide eyed look. " How may I help you?" " These two need a wand." Olivander looked between the two and smiled. " Of course." Olivander took a minute to give Draco his wand.

" Now you lady Slytherin nee Potter." Adrielle knew about it she knew that anyone who knew her ownership would know she's bound to Lord Slytherin also known as Tom Marvlo Riddle. Olivander presented a light purple case and opened it to reveal a gorgeous wand.

" It's gorgeous" Adrielle said " I'm pleased to hear you say that. Give it a try " Adrielle opened her hand and the wand came to her. " It's definitely mine" Adrielle said giving a polite smile to Olivander who nodded. " I wish you the best in your studies." Narcissa walked in feeling a tug here. " Lucius who is this?" " Lady Adrielle" Lucius explained. " Hello dear, I'm Narcissa" Adrielle turned around " a pleasure to meet you" Narcissa realized the girl had a lot of hair. " How about we go elsewhere?" " Is there any place you wish to visit either of you." Lucius felt nothing for the scene.

And by that I mean he hated it. He knew he would never hold Narcissa's heart. He knew it belonged to Severus and Severus would give her his. They were soulbound, he felt a tug on his heart and he looked out the window to see a women with black hair she looked about his age.

She smiled and waved him over. Lucius was a dirty man. He shouldn't have but he did. He left to elsewhere whole Severus and Narcissa acted like parents to the two children. " I told Harry I would meet him at the animal observatory" Adrielle mentioned so that's where you went. Adrielle arrived to see Harry leaving with a owl talking with Harry.

" Well that hurts" you stated bluntly. " How about we go vist baba yoga's?" " Let's" Adrielle said linking arms with Draco. A photographer ran over. " Can I take a picture of you two?" " Why?" " Your model perfect I need to pitch someone to my boss" " Okay." Adrielle and Draco took your wands and posed. " I'll send them to you if my boss wants to take you on" " alright" Severus said.

They all entered Baba Yaga's and saw many things. Adrielle walked holding Severus' hand. Adrielle arrived at the dark future section. " If you can find it you can buy it" a speaker said. Adrielle moved through the things finding a book, a Hogwarts necklace, a orb, a enchanted quill, stones, a bag of sand, a knife like thing with a eye and black stuff inside a glass at the bottom, a deck of cards, and a time prism.

" Are you sure you want all of this a lot of it was in the dark section I'm sure" the cashier asked Severus. " It's not for me" he responded Adrielle stood on her tip toes " yes I want all of these how much is it?" "A galleon ma'am." " Oh it's a good price can I get a bag of null chalk and tome of dreams." " If you can find it." Adrielle looked at Severus who couldn't refuse. Narcissa laughed while Draco snickered " I knew she would like the place" Draco said proudly. Adrielle returned with the items. The cashier gave her a confused and concerned look. " How are you finding all of this." " I have a skill for it."

The cashier shut up not wanting to know what the child would need any of the things for. " You got some cool stuff I'm not allowed in the dark section." " It's dangerous and Severus shouldn't have let Adrielle go back there." " She's clearly more then capable to defend herself. Plus look how happy she is" Severus defended himself. Narcissa saw the smile on Adrielle's face and caved.

They walked out. " I'll work on getting everything sorted out. Dumbledore will have to at least admit that you should be moved. For wizarding safety." Severus told Adrielle who nodded. " Lucius were back" Narcissa yelled out. To receive no response. " How strange, father always responds." They all curiusly roamed something jumped out and Adrielle had her knife to it's throat. " What is that thing?" Draco asked " a nebulix certain witches and wizards create them to protect themselves or when aroused but your father can't, he probably has company over maybe it's my designer she can create them. I should really be finding them if that's the case."

Narcissa and the three other magical beings walked around the house. Adrielle was tired and began to float through the house. " Lucius~" a moan floated into their ears. " Brenda your so tight." Adrielle covered Draco's ears. " How could he" Narcissa said heartbroken.