iii. lovebirds

CHAPTER THREE
[ iii. LOVEBIRDS ]

liked by cwils04, lenellie, emc4rts, jaedenwesley and 15,927 othersregluvs someone tell mer to stop blasting showtunes and get tf ready

regluvs someone tell mer to stop blasting showtunes and get tf ready

view all comments

emc4rts YOUU WERE MEANT TO BE MINEEE
regluvs feeling very JD rn as in i will Blow You Up if u dont hurry
emc4rts you were all i could trust <//3 :((

emc4rts BABE KISS ME WTF
regluvs BABE GET OFF UR PHONE
emc4rts cant even express my devotion wtaf 💔💔

cwils04 respectfully, fuck me xoxo
regluvs 😏😏😏 get over here bbg
cwils04 yes mama🫦
emc4rts happy gay ppl dhmu 😞💔🤧⛓️

lenellie step on me tf
regluvs wouldn't wanna ruin ur face xx
lenellie so considerate :,)

༉༊

"remind me why we're doing this again?" emery groans as her fingers adjust the straps laying on her shoulders.

"because, if jaeden martell asks you to go somewhere, you go." lenora ennunciates, narrowing her eyes at the stubborn girl. len turns to face em and smoothes out any creases on her shirt, pushing stray hairs behind either ear. "stunning! irresistible, jae's gonna go feral."

"stop talking about him like that, and he was just being nice." emery frowns, checking the address sophia had sent her a few hours prior, not catching the pout the blonde was now wearing.

"okay bff, whatever you say. is this the one? my feet are killing me." cassia complains, dragging herself up the driveway using reggie's arm.

"yeah, should be. you guys, i'm scared." emery confesses, somewhat satirically.

"it'll be okay, bug, let us know if you get bad brain things and we'll sit outside for a bit. yeah?" reggie reassures, with a smile.

they get to the house and push the doorbell waiting for the door to open and a familiar face to appear.

"you made it!" sophia greets the quartet, gesturing for them to come inside.

the four friends' eyes widen as they begin to rapidly scan their surroundings, quiet gasping due to pure awe. however, the stench of alcohol pulls the group back into reality.