《new to town》

It was a bright day ,when me and my family came in colombia.colorful,magical and never the same, i think this three words suits colombia's atmosphere.People are introducing  everything  bright and magical epesially the madrigal  family.My mom and i are practicing magic ,but we haven't seen anything  like this.We were using kitchen witchery to heal people , but it usually takes  hours to heal , while girl whom people call julieta heals everybody's injuries with food in just a second and i've also expirienced weather control,but i never created huricane like pepa did as they call her..............bruno people said the name and only wind blew.woman quickly came and broke the silence." hello are you new to this town?" she asked calmly and a bit of smile on her face. my mom leaned towards her and started a conversation. she seemed like she forgot that i am here, now i have to wait for a proper moment to shuffle out of the crowd.I was losing a crowd ,when suddenly i bumped at someone.we both fell, great thats why i should look where im going ,when im walking.I looked at a person who i bumped at, it is a boy around my age with curly black hair, he is wearing a green poncho with a hour glass illustrations on it. He toched his head and exclaimed,he raised his head and looked at me ,which made me  snap out of my thoughts. " I-im terribly sorry,how's your head i was in a rush i hope i didnt hit you hard i-" he stood up and looked at me,he had tear stains on his face, it looked like he was crying before i bumped at him. I  wanted  to say if he was okay  but..."i apologise too,i should've looked where i was going heh"
  "i can say same thing about me.im- "
"bye"he replied shortly and walked away. i reached out to him and toched his arm " wait i dont- "i  haven't noticed a mouse on his shoulder "aww what a cute friend you have"
  ive seen many rats and mice in my household, but this one is so small and cute
  " oh he's just a nice fellow of mine,
....your new to this town arent you?"