Brother's Best Friend

A/N : your brother is Adam Warrington which is Yungblud's best friend/guitarist

you woke up to your alarm blaring and the clock said that it was 8 o clock
Y/n Pov :
Adam: GOOD MORNING Y/N!!!!!
Y/n: Did you set my alarm again Adam.
Adam: Yes, I did but today I had a good reason.
Y/n: but you never have good reasons.
Adam laugh by your comment which made you wanna punch him.
Adam: My mates are coming over today.
Y/n: Ok well I'm going to be in my room then.
Adam: Oh no your not.
Y/n: *rolls eyes* whatever
Adam: Now go get ready
Y/n: fine

You got ready and this is what you wore and for make up you just did a simple eyeliner and mascara look

You decide to go downstairs after scrolling through your social media for about an hour. You walk down and Adam looks at you and walk you over to introduce you to the boys. They were named Tom Colson (you know him better as MGK) and Dominic Harrison but you only knew Dominic as YUNGBLUD which you had a crush on. He's been over to your house several times but you've never really talked to him. Everytime you try you end up going into a panic attack.

He was super cute, he was an amazing singer, and his British accent just killed you . But there was one problem with that you had ADHD, Anxiety and depression and sometimes it got so bad that you started self harming. You didn't like letting it get in the way, but sometimes you just needed to relieve the pain. So while they were all talking you were kinda just staring off until you you felt someone sit by you. you looked over to see Dom.
Dom: are you good y/n
Y/n: umm.... yeah I'm fine
But the look on your face said otherwise and he could tell. So you excused yourself and went to you room and had a breakdown. Adam went to your room to check on you and Dom eventually came up to see you and he comforted you.
As a habit you hugged him back and cried into his chest.
Dom: what's wrong love
Y/n: I have so much going on right now and plus I can't look at you with out be amazed by your beauty and honesty I really like you.
Dom: Really because I like you too
Y/n : but you cou-
and with that he kissed you without letting you finish your sentence.
Dom: I love you y/n
Y/n: I love you too Dom
you two went downstairs to the other boys.
Dom: Oh by the way y/n will you be my girlfriend.
Adam and Tom just sat there with blank faces
Y/n: OF COURSE DOM!!!!
And the two of you passionately kissed and you two heard the boys whistle and you both smiled into the kiss

A/n: I'm sorry if there are any mistakes I'm still new to this whole story writing thing. But if anyone had any requests please help me I need it majorly