Paladins, The Game

Greetings, its been a while hasn't it, this is where some writers might write 100s of words about why they were gone, my excuse? I'm lazy. Well onto the chapter!
Me and Luna will see you next time.

Wow we've learnt how to play the game, we've learnt how to deal with the people,,but now we're going to learn how to deal with the game itself.

Paladins is a complete dumpster fire of a game, don't get me wrong it's really fun to play, When you can.

The main problem that you will notice is unlike other games Paladins has a complete lack of Match making, even in ranked games. This can and will led to some of the most one sided matches that you will ever see. Your team will comprise of you and 4 people who have just installed the game and are playing using only a steering wheel and a toaster, while the enemy team will all be over level 500.

The other main problem is the servers are hamster powered, it will be likely that you experience lag or complete server crashes. It's amazing how the servers can be so unreliable even if you are in the correct region. Paladins allows for the players to choice the region that you are in, this means that some regions are less reliable than others, fun.

The greed of Hi-rez, believe it or not, Paladins is mostly a free game,
What do you mean Io I can just download it and play it?
Yes completely fake reader you are correct the game is free to download that does not mean that you can't pay huge amounts of money. From random chance crates to event passes, the game has quite a lot of ways to waste money. You will also have to pay for Champions with the "deluxe edition" being £50 with a season pass at £28. Most character skins also have to be purchased with crystals, a secondary currency that is purchased from the store. For example the Merrymaker skin for Maeve is valued at £20.
But Io you can earn them.
Yes again completely fake reader you're correct you can, but seriously try to earn 1200. It's just silly.

Well there's not much positive here is their. Well unfortunately this is the case with the game. All these things can be overcome with patience and not giving Hi-rez your hard earned money.