Your family?

——————————————————————
                            Y/N's POV
——————————————————————

A few days has past and me and Bruno has started to get along pretty well. We'd meet at night but never in the mourning. I always asked him if I could see him in the mourning so we could hang out some more and not just hang out at night around like what? 10:00, 11:00? But he always changed the subject and it annoyed me a little. So today is the day to ask him why.

———————
Time skip
——————-

I waited for Bruno to come out of nowhere but a few minuets passed and he didn't arrive. He usually sits down right next to me out of no where.

Y/N- ay Bruno where are yOU! Jeez! You scared me.

Bruno- sorry I didn't mean to hehe.

Y/N- it's alright, your really quiet.

Damn. See what I mean? After all the days we have seen each other he's still nervous. He's always playing with his fingers trying to calm himself.

Bruno- I'm sorry again I-I didn't really mean to scare you.

Y/N- Bruno it's fine, I'm okay, nobody's hurt.

We stayed silent for a sec. I really wanted to ask him now but he looked cute playing with his little rat he brought. Wait?

Bruno- do you want arepa con queso?

Y/N- huh, sure but where did you get this? Ya made it?

I said taking the food Bruno brought out of his hands.

Bruno- no I uh have a sister who makes them.

Y/N- wait Bruno you have a sister?

Bruno- two actually.

Y/N- heh that's sweet I didn't know. What are their names? When can I meet them? Oh maybe you can invite me to your house next time so I can meet them?

Bruno didn't answer. Instead he looked away upset. Why was he upset? Looks like he's lost in thought.

Y/N- bruno?

——————————————————————
                        BRUNO's POV
——————————————————————

Oh no, Ay dios mio, y/n is asking so many questions. What should I say, that I actually live in the walls of the madrigal house and Julieta and pepa are my sisters? Or that I'm actually the bruno that everyone thinks I'm bad because of my gift? This is going wrong I don't want to tell him the truth. WHAT IF HE-

Y/N- bruno?

Bruno- que? Si? Yes?

Y/N- are you alright? Your sweating a little.

y/n said getting close. Too close in fact. I then looked away and scooted away from him a bit.

Bruno- nothing!

I had nothing else to say. I'm getting more nervous than usual. Ever since me and y/n started to see each other more, I kinda gained feelings for him and they became stronger ever since. And it's not good because it's making it hard to talk to him everytime we see each other.

Y/N- thanks for the Arepa Bruno, it was delicious.

Bruno- yea, my hermana always loved cooking.

Y/N- maybe I should come over so I could have dinner with your family? I would love to say her cooking is very good in person.

Bruno- oh uh...it's getting late it's what? 1:35, and we should head off home and rest-

Y/N- Bruno why do you always avoid my questions everytime I ask about your family and I ask if I can come over?

AHH this is bad this is bad! I should just run away and never come back! What did I get myslef into? I should have never came out here in the first place, I knew something like this was going to happen one day.

Y/N- Bru-

Bruno- I'm leaving, I'm going, uh bye y/n.

Y/N- Bruno wait!

I ran as fast as I can to casita but I saw y/n chasing after me through the trees. I can hear y/n trying to stop me but I ignored him. I climbed one of the trees making sure y/n didn't notice me and he didn't. I know because I saw him looking around calling my name.

Y/N- heavy breathing* BRUNO? BRUNO! ill get you next time.

I saw y/n walking off and that was my cue to hurry on and leave. Yeesh hope nobody saw me.

——————————————
Next mourning | Y/N's  POV                            
——————————————

I remembered what Dolores said that Bruno was his Tio but I'm still so confused. I try to act not knowing who he was because I didn't want him to worry. I can't believe everybody kept saying his gift was a curse and that we should watch out for him. There is nothing wrong with him, he's the most nervous and the nicest person I've ever met. Pretty handsome too.

I got ready for work and made a simple breakfast for myself, put on some shoes, and headed off to where Agustin is so he can tell me what to do today.

I was easily getting sleepy and tired. I stayed up all night thinking about Bruno. I wonder where he lives now if he left the family.

—————————————————————
Words: 847

Hope you enjoyed this story so far even though it's getting a little confusing??