Pranking The Boys

POV: A few weeks have gone by and the fans think Luke and Michael are dating they think it's funny that they would think that at all but one day Michael goes to Luke's room and says "hey Luke do you wanna prank the boys" Luke says "sure what are we gonna do" Michael says "well I was thinking we could prank the boys by making them think were gay to" Luke says "ok how are we gonna do that?" Michael says "well we can pretend to have sex and we can kiss but we don't have to pretend to do that" Luke says "ok let's do it" Michael says ¨ok we can ask the boys if they wanna come over for ¨movie night¨ and we can see what happens from there¨ Luke says ¨ok¨ POV: Micheal texts Ashton and says ¨hey ash me and Luke are having a movie night and we were wondering if you and Calum wanted to come over¨Ashton says ¨ya ofc we would love to¨ Michael says ¨alright you guys can come now if you want¨ Ashton says ¨ok we well be there in 20 mins¨ Michael says ¨ok¨ Michael says ¨Luke we got 20 mins¨ Luke says ¨ok so now what?¨ Michael says ¨when we watch a movie your job is to think of dirty things, things that will make you horny, things that will make you want to jerk off¨ Luke says ¨ok got it¨ POV: Michael makes popcorn and gets drinks 20 mins go by and the boys come Michael answers the door and says ¨hey guys, come in¨ Calum and Ashton come in all the boys sit on the couch and get comfy with the blankets that Luke put there Calum says ¨what movie are we gonna watch¨ Michael says ¨i was thinking we could watch The Amazing Spider Man¨ Luke, Calum and Ashton agree Michael puts the movie on and turns the volume loud which the boys don't mind Michael whispers to Luke ¨nows your time pretty boy¨ Luke whispers back ¨I've already started¨ ¨good boy¨ Michael whispers  a few mins go by and Luke starts to slowly pump himself he makes soft and quiet moans then Michael hears him, Michael slides his hand under the blanket and puts his hand on top of Lukes (It's dark in the room btw) ¨h-help¨ Luke whispers Michael whispers to Luke ¨Daddy will fix it¨ Luke removes his hand and Michael starts to slowly pump him ¨the little prince is hard I see¨ Michael whispers Luke quietly moans it gets to much for handle ¨c-can I cum¨ Luke whispers Michael whispers ¨yes but be quiet prince bite your lip it'll help¨ Luke does what he's told and cums in Michaels hand and licks it ¨mmm you taste so sweet prince¨ Michael whispers Calum and Ashton start laughing Michael looks at them and says ¨whats so funny?¨ Ashton says ¨we heard you you gay asses¨ Luke blushes Michael says ¨it supposed to be a prank and clearly it worked¨ Calum says ¨thats a bunch of bull no one pulls a prank like that, but if you're gay we totally support you guys¨ Luke says ¨wait really?¨ Ashton says ¨ya¨ Calum says ¨ya, Ash I think we should get going I think they need some alone time¨ Ashton giggles ¨ya I think we should get going bye guys¨ Ashton and Calum leave and Michael smirks at Luke Luke says ¨why are you looking at me like that?¨ Michael says ¨your moans turned me on prince¨ Luke blushes ¨r-really¨ ¨mhm¨ Michael gets on top of Luke pushing him down on the couch Michael starts kissing Luke Michael stops and says ¨knees now¨ Luke gets one his knees and says ¨I've never done this before¨ Michael takes his pants off and says ¨just try your best ok¨ Lukes jaw drops when he sees Michaels dick ¨surprised¨ Michael says with a smile ¨ya¨ Luke says ¨daddys waiting¨ Michael says Luke starts sucking Michael off Michael starts to moan that makes Luke get hard ¨good boy, fuck your such a good boy prince¨ Michael puts his hands through Luke's hair Michael moans ¨oh baby I'm gonna cum¨ Luke keeps going Michael says ¨i wanna cum inside you¨ ¨ok daddy¨ Luke says Michael says ¨get on the couch baby¨ Luke what he's told Michael says ̈ aww is the little prince hard¨ Luke says ¨mhm¨ ¨ Michael says ¨did daddy make you this hard?¨ ¨mhm¨ Luke says Michael says ¨use your words¨ Luke says ¨y-you did¨ ¨what was that?¨ Michael says Luke says ¨you did daddy¨ ¨good boy¨ Michael says ¨daddys gonna fuck you now, ok prince¨ Michael sticks his dick in Luke's tight hole Michael makes show thrusts but after it feels like heaven Luke is making soft moans but then Michael decides to pick up the pace and go faster Luke moans loudly ¨oh daddy!¨ Michael says ¨you like that don't ya prince¨ Luke says ¨mhm¨ Michael says ¨pump yourself it'll I promise¨ Luke does what he's told Luke moans loudly ¨daddy i-im gonna cum¨ ¨cum prince¨ Michael says as he thrusts harder and faster Luke cums Michael does to Luke moans in pleasure as he feels Michaels warm liquid shoot inside him Michael pulls out and lays on Luke's chest Luke says ¨I thought we were pretending how did it end up like this?¨ Michael says ¨i don't know and I don't care cuz I loved it, I loved all of it¨ Lukes smiles Michael kisses Luke ¨i love you prince¨ ¨i love you to Mikey¨ Luke says with a smile Michael says ¨can we take a nap¨ Luke says ¨ofc we can¨ Luke and Michael fall asleep. 

(953 words)