The Reaper's Jinx

Your POV

It's been six years since I've met the gang. That means six years from letting out the Blood Reaper and keeping it a secret from the others. Even with this everything has been fine. They took care of me and treated me like their own. We pick at each other now and then of course, but we also stick to the routine too. Break out the music in the morning and once again with the coming night... Except for this night... It was different. I felt like tonight I should come clean with the gang. They treated me like family and I want to respect that with the truth.

We were all just heading back to the shack. Walking through the city messing with each other.

Drey: You got straight smoked Platz.

Platz: How was I gonna call a bluff on a Royal Flush!?

JID: (Y/N) was literally calling it out my man. The kid saw the play coming a mile away.

Kee: Once again smoked.

Platz: Piss off the lot of ya.

Me: Right back at you Pl-... Guys.

I stopped in my tracks seeing a group stare at us. The faces were familiar from a band war we had a couple of weeks ago. Six members in total.

Drey: You shits again? Can't handle the fact we're a better band?

B. Member: You rigged the votes in your favor. Your music is worst than the shit that comes from Shimmer.

Danon: Worse than the shit that you bathe in? Hell damn, we could smell your trash lyrics all across town.

B. Member: You're all just a bunch of hotshots.

Me: I could agree with you, but then we'll both be wrong. But on the other hand, we could be worse. We could be you guys after all.

B. Member: That's it you little shit!

The guy came forward to slug me as Drey got between us and pushed him back.

Drey: Back up jackass.

The guy then slugged Drey in the face as Drey didn't lose his ground. He simply turned his head back to the guy and grabbed him by the shirt.

Drey: My turn.

It was on from there as everyone joined into the fight. Meanwhile, I stood back holding my head... Feeling IT wanna come out. My heartbeat then started to pick up. Faster and faster; second by second.

Me: No. No. NO!

?: OUT! OUT! OUT! OUT!

I put both of my hands in my hair as I heard a ringing sensation and the voice got louder.

Me: N-not now! Please not now!

I looked up seeing JID getting pulled to the side and double-teamed. Then getting beat to the ground. I looked at the rest of the group seeing them preoccupied as time stopped when I looked back at JID. When he was on the ground my eyes locked with his and it filled me with fear and rage... Then that was it... It took over.

I felt the black blood in my veins spill from my mouth and flow from my eyes down my cheeks. My fingers became jagged claws as I went hands and knees as my body turned a dark red. I then started to generate a tail with razor scales and the skin on my face peeled back letting my skull reveal itself.

I stepped forward jabbing my hand into one of the band members' backs as I reached all the way through. It took a moment for him to start wailing in pain and terror as I then pierced his head with my other hand as two of my fingers came out where his eyes used to lie. I then threw the body to the side as I snapped my head to the next one. Before he was able to step away I spread my hand then shot my arm in front of me and clawed into his chest then I started to rip out his heart.