I Still Get Jealous

A/n- Hi guys it's Sygn, anyways this chapter is a bit dark. It's based on Jisoo's bad ending and I apologise in advance if it's a bit too dark (Kiki thinks so).

It wasn’t too bad at first. I thought he just wanted to spend more time with me, it made me happy. Someone finally cared about me and what I wanted. He loves me. That’s what I told myself and it’s still true, in his own twisted way he loves me.

I walked to the bathroom, my only place of solace, as I sat down I made the mistake of letting out a lone exhausted sigh.  With that the bathroom door swung open violently, amber eyes meeting my own brown ones as I try to retain my modesty.

“Where were you?” He snarled. “You had me worried!”

“Ah-a I was just going to the bathroom..” My words fade off, I knew I should have told him before I went, I knew he would worry but he had been asleep. I hadn’t wanted to wake him.

“You should have told me.”  He kneeled down in front of me placing his head on my chest. “I thought you  had left me..”

I ran my hand through his hair comfortingly. “Jisoo..” I cooed softly. This had all happened so quickly, in the last month or so he had become so clingy. Fearful that I would leave him, like all the others had.

Jiwoo, Jihae. Jieun and Jiyeon had all left months ago, leaving us both in the apartment alone. I probably would have broken if Jisoo had left too, after all the hustle and bustle of owning five animals the silence of being on my own again would be too much.

“What would I do without you Jisoo? My lovely black cat..” I murmur. “I could never leave you. I love you too much. I’m yours.”

“You're mine…?” He breathed.

“I’m yours, always and forever” I soothed rubbing his velvety ears softly.

For a while that was enough. No more busting into the bathroom or following me into every room. We went out for dates, I could wear my bikini at the beach albeit with a bit of a grumble and I could go to college without being interrogated about where I had been and who I had talked too. We were happy.

“Hey Jisoo! I’m going out for lunch with HeeJae, I’ll be back soon.” I call out but as I manage to open the door it is slammed shut again. “Jis-”

“NO!” He glowered. “You said you wouldn’t! You said you wouldn’t leave me!”

“Jiso-” I said slowly but I was cut off by his rambling. “Jisoo, HeeJae is just a friend. You said I could see my friends.”

“Not him! He’ll take you away from me. And you’re mine! You said so yourself, you are mine” His usually confident demeanor had melted away completely, he looked like he was in so much pain.

“Jisoo..” I reach out my hand to comfort him but its swatted away. “It’s okay, I’ll stay.”

His hand flew out grabbing both of my wrists painfully. “They’ll take you away from me.” He sobbed. “I can’t let them take you away from me.”

I yelped in pain as a needle I didn’t even know he had pierced my skin. He lets go of my hands and I sink to my knees. My legs are numb and I can’t move. I feel something wet on my face but Jisoo has stopped crying. Why was I crying? I don’t remember now. He slid down the wall and sat next to me putting his arm around me to pull me close. He ran his fingers through my  hair and wiped away the tears leaking from my eyes.

“It’s okay” he cooed. “No one will take you away from me.”

He looked into my eyes which had begun to haze over and eventually the amber faded to black.

A/n- Anyways guys what did you think? Please COMMENT and VOTE in order to let us know <3