Chapter-57

Manik (shocked)- Shit

(As Manik opens the door, he is shocked to see Raj lying on the floor in a semi-conscious state with a glass broken next to him and him clutching his chest tightly in pain.)

Manik- Dad!

(Manik rushes to him and bends down close to him, shocked and scared of what is happening. He rubs his hands and tries talking to him.)

Manik- Dad kya hua ye... kuch nahi hoga aap ko. You will be fine Dad. Talk to me. Dad. Talk to me!

[Manik- Dad, what happened... Nothing will happen to you. You will be fine, Dad. Talk to me. Dad. Talk to me!]

(Raj opens his eyes, looks at him in pain and tries saying something.)

Raj (murmurs in pain)- Man... Manik...

(He then clutches his chest tightly, and Manik looks on, scared and shocked. He then thinks of something and takes out his phone. After a few moments, the person picks up the call, and Manik speaks up, all panicked.)

Person- Hello Manik...

Manik (panicked)- Hello... hello... Riya... Dad... he has pain... he...

(Riya is shocked at listening to his panicked voice, but then he mentions the pain, so she speaks up.)

Riya (concerned)- Manik. Manik okay tell me kya hua hai Dad ko? Kahan pain hai?

[Riya (concerned)- Manik. Manik, okay, tell me, what happened to Dad? Where is it paining?]

(He then looks at a semi-conscious Raj and sees him clutching his chest and left arm tightly and breathing heavily.)

Manik- He... he... has clutched his chest and left arm in pain... and breathing... it's not normal. Riya, do something, please. Send an ambulance. Quick!

(Riya tells the nurse to quickly send help to Malhotra Mansion, and she then instructs Manik.)

Riya- Manik sab se pehle calm down. Tabhi tum unko first aid de paoge. It looks like a heart attack, but we are not sure. Ek kaam karo, just make him sit straight against some support.

[Riya- Manik, first of all, calm down. Only then you will be able to give him first aid. It looks like a heart attack, but we are not sure. Do one thing, just make him sit straight against some support.]

Manik (panicked)- Okay... okay...

(Manik then makes Raj sit against the couch's back, and Riya instructs him further.)

Riya- Manik, loosen the tight clothing he is wearing. Remove the tie and loosen his shirt.

(Manik keeps doing what Riya tells him, and the ambulance arrives after a few moments. They shift Raj into it and provide him with basic first aid. Manik sits inside with him, and they rush to the hospital.)