Cocktails

The freckled Omega let out a soft sigh and grabbed for his keys buried in his pocket, a light frown situated upon his lips while he pushed open the door to the apartment, his movements laced with tiredness. It had been an extremely long day, even if he had been able to come home early. His boss's client had been far too handsy for his liking during their meeting, and it didn't help that his heat was nearing at an annoyingly rapid pace, leaving his instincts fighting to take over. He was completely on edge. Every small sound and each sudden movement left him a panicked, snappy mess, hardly able to do anything. Stupid instincts. All he wanted to do was curl up in his nest with his Alpha and let the man's pheromones wash over him. Izuku couldn't help but smile fondly at that thought, even if it would likely be impossible. He missed Shindo dearly. The Alpha hadn't been home in a few nights, instead devoting his time to working late and taking extra shifts in order to have his heat off. Being as it was the first heat they would be sharing, Izuku understood the restless working. It was endearing how caring his boyfriend was. However, that also meant their time together the past week had been sparse. Even though he made it home earlier than usual, he doubted he would be able to see the male before he left for work. It was sad, but he knew it was necessary. Dainty fingers slowly reached to hang his keys up on the hook, sparkling green eyes widening in excitement when he realized another set was beside his own. The boy was quick to kick off his red shoes, setting his bag down and rushing towards their shared bedroom with a bright grin. He was home! Did Shindo decide to surprise him?

"Yo!" He giggled, his socks making him slide slightly on the linoleum floor before the Omega was stopping in front of their bedroom. "I'm home!" His voice rang in a lilted fashion throughout their apartment, the hurried sound of the bed creaking and hushed whispers making him tilt his head. Did he have company? Why didn't he tell him? Izuku pushed open the door as slowly as possible, still smiling lightly, and stepped with reluctance into the room, scanning it momentarily before concluding it was just Shindo. Perhaps he was imagining it. "You're here!" The other man plastered a forced smile upon his face, his cheeks red and his body mostly covered by the blanket.

"I-Izuku! Baby, what are you doing home so early?" The Omega giggled, skipping over to sit on the bed and reaching a hand out to touch his lover's cheek. Shindo huffed lightly, visibly out of breath as he stared at the smaller boy. A pillow rested in his lap, his dark eyes wide.

"I wanted to see you..." Izuku muttered, glancing over the Alpha's condition with a huffed laugh. He knew the man was likely pent up as of late... It was easy to decipher the situation. "Were... You watching porn? Yo, sweetheart, you didn't have to hide that! I don't care. I know our schedules have been stressful lately..." The Alpha's eyes widened, a nervous chuckle leaving his lips.

"I-I know, baby! Just awkward... Why don't you go run us a bath, okay? I'll join you in a few minutes." Izuku grinned with a pleased purr, leaning in to kiss Shindo's cheek. Spending some alone time with his boyfriend sounded like a dream. Maybe after bathing they could curl up in their nest for a nap, or perhaps even some more... intimate activities. They had only had sex a couple times in the two years they've been dating, but Izuku could confidently say he craved it often. He didn't think he could ever experience anything better than having Shindo mate him. No other Alpha could ever compare. "I've... Missed you, Izuku." The boy could only nod and bite lightly at his bottom lip, letting the man caress his flushed freckled cheek for only a moment more before shifting to stand. As he moved to stand, his eyes crept off the bed to the floor, his smile faltering. He stood with hesitance, grabbing for the pink bra barely poking out from under the bed and freezing. Oh dear. Was this really happening?

"Yo..." He mumbled, looking towards the man with hurt reading across his chubby face. The Alpha stared dumbly, sitting up straighter before momentarily glancing towards the closet. Izuku wasn't stupid. He graduated top of his class, after all. He had wanted to give his boyfriend the benefit of the doubt, he truly did. But he couldn't foolishly ignore the signs. The evidence was clear. "What is this?" Izuku was sure his voice was cracking as he struggled to keep himself composed. The man reached out to pull him close, his hands stroking along his little arms before the Omega recoiled with a lowly hissed warning.