Claim

Light purrs flooded from Izuku's pink lips as Katsuki gripped carefully at his full hips, a soft shade of pink dusted over the man's sharp cheeks and the tips of his ears. The Alpha was clearly aroused, one leg shifted just enough so that his growing erection was hidden, but Izuku could tell. And the Omega loved it. He loved that just a feel of his slick had the man blushing and hard in his slacks. Izuku's fuzzy brain kept him close to the blond, whining in frustration the longer Katsuki refrained from touching him. He needed relief, and if this stupid Alpha didn't make a move soon, he could surely find someone else that would. He may be drunk, but he was coherent enough to see the blatant stares from the Alphas in the back of the bar. No one dared to approach with Katsuki's menacing form hovering over the small Omega, but if he were to leave the man's side he would likely have various Alphas surrounding him. It wouldn't be hard finding someone to have sex with him.

His thighs squeezed together just from the thought, completely zoning out as Katsuki shifted slightly. The man's rough voice suddenly husked close to his head where the boy sat buried in his neck, the Omega already kissing lightly at the man's skin. With a drunken smile his teeth nipped softly at the Alpha's scent glands, foggy green eyes flickering up to see the man's eyes clenched shut and his hand gripping tightly onto an expensive phone. Maybe that will encourage the Alpha. Fingers pinched abruptly at his side, a yelp leaving Izuku's lips as he arched away from the sudden grab with a low whine. "Be here soon, Mongrel. Seems my issue just got a lot worse." Katsuki stared down warningly at the boy while speaking, ending the call and slamming his phone down on the counter with an irritated huff. "You cheeky shit." He growled, low and perfectly deep, dragging Izuku's hips forward and grabbing his chin between his rough fingers. "Fucking minx..." Izuku sighed contentedly at the sensation of smirking lips trailing down his neck, gripping at the man's suit jacket and churring with delight. The Omega moaned lightly at the feeling of sharp fangs grazing his sensitive glands, his neck tilting involuntarily to give the Alpha more room as his fingers curled into the man's jacket. This was exactly what he'd been hoping for. It seemed this Alpha finally gained some sense.

"Alpha..." Izuku chirped, his mouth agape with delight. He never wanted it to stop. But then those lips withdrew from his skin with a husky snicker. "Ka-Kacchan!" The boy loudly whined when the man pulled away, grasping weakly for the back of his neck to pull the man back. "Don't stop! Touch me!" Izuku demanded, until he was cut off by a rumbling growl. The boy snapped his mouth shut quickly.

"I advise you to be quiet, Omega." Izuku couldn't help but moan weakly at the commanding tone, gazing up at the Alpha through thick lashes and bleary eyes. "Or do you want me to ravish you right here? Is that want you want, Deku? For everyone here to hear you, see you..." Izuku bit at his lip, gasping softly when he was pulled closer until the man's erection pressed hard against the curve of his ass. The blond made a show of subtlety grinding his powerful hips up, anchoring the boy down on the bulge as he listened to his needy whimpers. "Fuck... Perfect Omega... Riling me up..." Fingers dug into his hips as the Alpha rolled against him, the Omega unable to do anything but whimper as he was suddenly pulled away from the pleasurable feeling.

"Kacchan, please!" The whiney plead tumbled from his lips as Katsuki set him back down in his own seat, his legs squeezing together as he gazed tearily at the Alpha. Katsuki's lips curled into a warning snarl, red eyes practically reduced to aroused slits as Izuku unabashedly opened his legs to display the growing wet spot over his clothed cunt. Izuku desperately needed this man, and he needed him now. Katsuki slapped a hand down against his plush thigh, making the Omega yelp and pull back, his legs closing. Tears threatened to spill over, his little hands clutched at his chest as his heart began to flutter erratically. That was hot.