① First day

A/N: Thoughts are in italics.

---

'UA'

You stared at the giant logo written on the school gate, taking in the view of the new school that you're about to enter. Feelings of excitement flooded your mind as thoughts came along with it.

I really made it! I'm really in UA! I've been waiting for this day for so long and it's finally here. The entrance exam was pretty chaotic but at least I made it in.

You took your first step into the school and saw the other year 1 students looking clueless as to where they're supposed to go or what they're supposed to do. You 'casually' glanced around to take a good look at your batch mates and you would say that it was pretty rewardful.

There are so many good looking people here, let's take for example, that guy with half red and half white hair.

That's so cool, I wonder if it's natural? You don't get to see this kind of hair colour everyday.

You thought to yourself while staring at him like a creep. The guy gave off a quiet and distant vibe but you could tell that he's probably a really kind person.

I wonder if everyone in the campus is this good looking? I mean, who doesn't like to look at pleasurable looking faces, it'll be nice to be friends with someone good looking. I'll stare at them all day haha.

Although you wouldn't say that you're ugly, you wouldn't say that you're pretty either. You're just an ordinary average looking girl who likes looking at handsome and pretty people.

You shifted your gaze before he could notice your staring after realising that you had been staring at the guy for a little too long. You managed to make your way to the designated classroom smoothly with the help of some upperclassman who offered to show you the directions.

Upon reaching the final destination, you thanked them for their help and waved to them as they were walking off. You were glad that someone offered to bring you to the classroom since you are pretty bad at directions.

Standing in front of the seemingly towering door, you stared at the nameplate with the word '1A' as thoughts started rushing into your mind.

What if I can't make a good first impression, what if I can't make any friends, what if the teacher hates me, what if...

Your mind is suddenly filled with tons and tons of 'what if's as it finally hit you that you're about to be in a new environment, with new people and new relationships.

I hope my class is filled with nice and approachable people. Oh and I hope that I'll be able to make a good first impression too. I'm honestly kinda scared.

You were low-key panicking outside the door and luckily for you, no one seems to be walking this way.

To be honest, you are not a very sociable person, some may say that you're actually very introverted. Although you agree with it to a certain extent, that's just how you are in front of people who you're not close with or whose vibe you didn't really like or match with. If you're with people that you're truly comfortable with, you would say that you're partially extroverted since you kinda talk alot more.

After much contemplating and trying to hold in the anxieties, you decided that there's no point stressing out here.

"Whatever let's just go in. Whatever happens, happens." You said it with a sigh as you opened the door.

You took your first step into the room and to your surprise, it was pretty empty with only a few students present. You walked in to the classroom and stared at the empty tables scattered around in the room.