The Mystery of the Krabby Patty Formula

It was an average day at the Krusty Krab. SpongeBob was grilling up some patties, Squidward was watching the news, and Mr. Krabs was checking his profits. It was an average day... except for something that would be one of the biggest crimes in Bikini Bottom history.

"SPONGEBOB! Can you come in here?" Mr. Krabs yelled.

SpongeBob walked into Mr. Krabs office.

"Yes, Mr. K?" SpongeBob asked.

"It's been a while, and I suppose it's time you read the Krabby Patty formula again," Mr. Krabs said as he opened his safe and looked for the formula. But he didn't find it.

"SpongeBob, have you seen the formula?" Mr. Krabs asked.

"No, Mr. K," SpongeBob said.

Mr. Krabs checked the entire resteraunt, but couldn't find the formula.

"I'VE BEEN ROBBED!" Mr. Krabs yelled.

The cops were at the Krusty Krab, interviewing EVERYONE, even a rock.

"So what you're saying is that you believe a small green thing with one eye stole the formula?" one of the officers asked.

"Aye, me buisness rival Plankton," Mr. Krabs said.

"Good enough for us. Boys, let's arrest him!"

The officers stormed into the Chum Bucket and arrested Plankton on suspicion of robbery.

Five weeks later, the Krusty Krab was running out of buisness. SpongeBob had long sinse forgotten the formula, which was still missing

"This be ridiculous! How come Plankton hasn't given up the location of the formula!" Mr. Krabs yelled.

"Well. maybe Plankton didn't take it," SpongeBob said.

"What, ye be crazy!"

"But what if Plankton actually didn't take it! You might have arrested an innocent, very small man!

"Guys! Check this out!" Patrick yelled as he ran in with a newspaper. The headlines read:

"Plankton Found Innocent Of Stealing Krabby Patty Formula"

"So if Plankton didn't steal the formula, who did?" SpongeBob asked.

"I dunno, but you know who can find out?" Patrick asked.

"SpongeBob DetectivePants and his trusty assistant Patrick!"

"Me resteraunt be doomed!" Mr. Krabs said.

"Come on, Mr. Krabs, this could be the only chance we have to save the Krusty Krab!" SpongeBob said.

"Ugh, fine, I have nothing to lose."

"YAY!" SpongeBob and Patrick yelled.

"But don't ye need... gear?"

SpongeBob and Patrick suddenly had detective clothes on.

"Never mind," Mr. Krabs said.