Chapter 2

CH 2-

Sami POV

               ***

               “I love you, Bella.” Edward said. I walked up to their scene and pulled out a gun. I placed it against Bella’s temple.

“Don’t move or the over reactive, dramatic, emotionless chick gets it!” I screamed. I saw Edward blink. I pulled the trigger and Bella fell to the ground. I smiled.

“I never liked her.” Edward said, his hairy chest shimmered, which turned me on. (The hairy part, not really the shimmering part)

We walked through the woods. He glanced at me with sort of a constipated yet cute vampire look.

“I’m not what you think I am.” He whispered.

“Oh. No.” I said.

“Yes, that’s right I am…” I cut him off before he finished.

“GAY?!?”

***

“Sami. Sami? SAMI JACKSON!”

“Huh?” I asked. I apparently dozed off.

“Detention, 2 hours. In the lunchroom.” Mrs. McKeithin said sternly.

“Mmhk.” I sighed. I laid my head back down and went back to my great dream.

Aster POV

               I saw Sami asleep in Mrs. McKeithin’s class. Bad idea. Maybe in Miss. Carl’s class but not Mrs. McKeithin. I kicked her many times but she kept on dreaming. She was mumbling things like “gay” and “sparkling”. Probably having another one of her Twilight dreams where she kills Bella.

That chick got problems.

***

“Sami. Sami? SAMI JACKSON!” Mrs. McKeithin yelled at Sami.

“Huh?” She stuttered sleepily.

 “Detention, 2 hours. In the lunchroom.” Mrs. McKeithin said very choppy. She must be in a bad mood today.

“Mmhk.” Sami choked. She laid her head back down and went back to sleep.

Edward meant that much to her. She slept throughout the class, moaning and mumbling, interrupting many speeches.