Its a.....

I gasped as i looked at the paper i was so excited. I saw Mitching smiling from ear to. I felt arms wrap around me and i felt Mitch's hot breath on my ear. 

"Love it looks like we are going to have a baby girl." He whispered as his head rested on my shoulder. I smiled and nodded. I felt tears well up in my eyes and i let a couple stream down my face. 

"Aww don't cry baby girl" He cooded as he kissed my face all over making me giggle slightly. I smiled and wiped away the rest of my tears. 

"I know i shouldn't be cry, but i am so excited i guess" The doctor came back in smiling. 

"Is everything okay" She frowned a bit seeing my eyes red. Mitch nodded is head and just told her what happened. 

A/N: Yup it was short but i thought i would update so you guys would all know. I will try and make the next chapter longer.

"Okay well. That's it so you can get into your regular cloths and be on your way." She smiled at us leaving again as Mitch helped me off the bed and onto the floor. He handed me the cloths and i went into a small bathroom thing and got out of the hospital robe thing and into my leggings and one of Mitch's shirt. I came out and we walked outside and to the car. We drove home and we decided to tell people that the baby is going to be a girl. When we get home I said i would call my best friend April. I got the phone and told her the good news. After talking for about 1 hour, i gave the phone to Mitch. 

"Do you have anyone to tell. Maybe your parents?" I say. Mitch never really talked about his parents or anything like that so I just wanted to if they still talked. His eyes widened at the mention of his parents and he shook his head.

"No. They are not going to go near our baby or they are not allowed near you." He snapped, making me take a couple of steps back as i whimper softly. I have become very emotional so over time i would cry about more things. I felt tears well up in my eyes and some started to stream down my face. Mitch noticed this and went over to me and hugged me saying he was sorry.