The sour endgame

Saddening.

How absolutely saddening.

Pure Vanilla can be heard screaming into the skies as he held something close to him.

Hollyberry could only stare in shock as Golden cheese stood beside him, White lily was frozen as tears fell from her eyes. Dark Cacao stands beside White Lily, frozen in place as well from the event that had happened.

But before we continue, let's start on with how this started in the first place.

-

It all happened so suddenly, what was supposed to be just a normal, happy day to celebrate the Choco-Milk fair turned into a sudden battle with monsters. 
It was not until sunset, when the arena had finished it's event and told it's winners that a great sugar monster had woken from it's slumber and upon smelling the cookies, it's hunger for strawberry jam had appeared and started to run down the fair, ruining the celebration and putting a stop to it.

Everyone was shocked, surprised, scared, panicked even! a monster that was supposed to not wake for at least another ten thousand years more had awoken so sudden! it makes you wonder who did so.

The great sugar monster destroys the milk tribe's village, using it's mighty powers to turn cookies into crystals and trap them forever.
Golden cheese was busy trying to guide everyone to go to Dark cacao's castle as they will be more safer there. Pure Vanilla saved those unfortunate enough to not run fast in time, healing them and pushing them towards the exit of the village. White Lily was saving those who were currently too afraid to move, snapping them out and hurriedly telling them to go to the castle as fast as they can. the last three; Hollyberry, Dark Cacao and Baker were busy fighting the great sugar monster, making sure it's distracted as to not pay attention to the running cookies that screamed in fear.

Baker uses there skill, raising their wand with their hands.
"Wrap it up!!"
They yell out as huge sashes of red ribbon started wrapping themselves around the big creature's eyes, making it unable to see. 

It flails around, trying to shake off the tight ribbons. Baker is going in with all their strength to hold it back as Dark Cacao and Hollyberry use there skills. Hollyberry readies her shield and Dark Cacao with his sword.

"Outta my way!"

"Darkness begone!"

Both yelled out, using their skills to put damage to the monster but to no avail. it only fed to the fire it has been preparing to fuel in it's slumber as it lets out a loud roar, tearing through Baker's ribbons and going on a huge rampage to destroy it's foes. Hollyberry was thrown away with her shield by it's claws as if she was just a mere toy, Pure Vanilla ran up to her to heal her wounds.

Dark Cacao uses his sword to slash it's horns, as to try and see if it has a weakness to it's mighty strength. no damage was done to it's horn and the creature took it's attention from Holly to Cacao. He tensed up, getting ready into his fighting stance as he prepares to stab it's eye to try and blind it but only to see the creature groan in pain.

He was confused until her saw the Baker using their wand which had turned into their legendary Estac. it was stabbed into the creature's side as they held on, the sugar monster flailed around once more as it tried to remove the weapon from it's side to ease the pain which was not helping the Baker to try and hold on.

Cacao saw that their hand was slipping, he ran and climbed up on a broken pillar before jumping onto the opposite side of the creature. he goes into a stance and jumped, striking his sword into the creature's opposite side. it groans in pain once more as Cacao pulled out his sword then he climbed onto it's back and carefully went to the side Baker was on.