six.

"Okay class, for this next activity, you're going to discuss any bird findings you have so far with another group. I need you and your project partner to team up with another pair from the class. Please pick sensibly - choose people you know you'll work well wi-" their biology teacher was cut off as students immediately moved around their class, going with people they knew well they wouldn't work well with.

Out of instinct, Troye and Connor rushed to go with Tyler - and they found that he had a new partner.

"Marcus was like, totally out of order to me," Tyler explained as both of the other boys questioned his new partner, "he said I was a bootycall, and that he was just "experimenting" and I am totally not gonna be his guinea pig, you know? He's decided he's straight - which I can't believe because I am totally a 10 for kissing - and he's run off back to Niomi, the jerk. I didn't wanna be around him, so Alfie and I swapped partners, and here's Zoe!" Tyler gossiped, using a million hand gestures, and glaring over at Marcus every so often. The other three laughed as he rambled on, Troye and Connor rolling their eyes at each other as Tyler rated himself.

The rest of the lesson went well, with absolutely no discussion of birds, and with Tyler mostly sharing gossip, and everyone else talking and laughing. Connor didn't know if he was imagining it, or if it was just Troye's personality, but it seemed as if Troye was going out of his way to flirt with Connor, and of course the American returned the favour  - because that was only polite, right?!

"This has been such a fun lesson," Zoe giggled, twisting her hair around her finger.

"Yes gurlll! We should totally hang out some time, there's this new show on Netflix I've started watching and I know y'all would love it!" Tyler replied.

As the bell rang and everyone began to leave the classroom, the four of them made plans for this weekend - they were going to Tyler's  to watch netflix all day, and Connor didn't know if he was more excited to discover yet another show on Netflix, or to spend time with Troye.

A/N I know it's very short, but enjoy! :)