Chapter 47

This sentence seemed to be an angry thunder, and the people present were unable to say a word. 

    Anna swallowed hard, "Pregnant?" 

    "Yes," the doctor nodded and said solemnly, "This is a very unlikely event, and it's hard for us to believe it." 

    Anna was stunned, and suddenly remembered one day , she had seen books about pregnancy on suho's desk. 

    She also asked at that time, but suho changed the subject, and she didn't think much about it. 

    But she never imagined that suho at that time was actually pregnant! 

    She is in shock here, and lay is not much better. He widened his eyes and didn't even blink, "He... is pregnant? He... is a man." The 

    doctor sighed, "Come with me." 

    Saying that, he led these people into a small room. office. The doctor changed into a surgical gown and put on a white coat. Under the enthusiastic gazes of several people, he flipped through the cabinet and finally found a medical journal. 

    "Look," he turned the journal to a certain page, " It's possible for man to give birth but not impossible! Currently we had found many such cases. Their are some articles which I found about this content. Their is only need of suitable conditions which he followed." 

 lay 's hands trembled, and he took the journal. 

    The title of the journal, in all capital letters—Studies on Male Fertility Precedents. 

    The more he looked down, the more frightened he became. 

    The doctor looked at his heavy face, "This probability is very, very low,  so far, although there are precedents for male pregnancy, no one has been able to give a systematic understanding. Therefore, the risk of male fertility is also very high. ." 

Lay put down the journal, and after a long time, "So... it's not that he made other people's stomachs bigger, it's me..." 

    Anna lowered her head and said nothing.

    "He is pregnant with my child, mine," lay still muttered to himself, "He and the child, now..." 

    "Everything is fine, everything is safe," the doctor's words seemed to be a sedative. Lay's heart was slightly relieved, "The effect of the anesthesia has not yet passed, and the person has not woken up yet. When he wakes up, you can take a look at his condition." 

 lay said thank you with difficulty, as if swimming. He walked out of the office like a soul and said to Tao, "Tao, contact Dean Su. When Suho wakes up, transfer him to another hospital. 

    " 

   lay walked to suho's ward, and through the small glass window, he could only see the man on the bed still asleep. His face was pale, his lips were bloodless, and he looked extremely fragile. 

Suho has always been sunny and healthy, always like a hard-boned little wolf cub. 

    But now, seeing him lying on the hospital bed, Lay felt uncomfortable for a while. 

    "Anna." lay suddenly called out. 

    "President Zhang ." 

  lay froze for a moment, "Call  and tell jin, I'll have an interview with him tonight." 

    Anna was stunned, but she didn't say much, she walked aside and started to call. 

    The corridor was quiet, and suddenly there was the sound of leather shoes running fast. lay frowned and turned his head to see that it was tao who had just left. 

    "President Zhang, those people are here." tao was panting. 

    "You make it clear, who's here?" 

    TAO propped his arms against the wall, and managed to say a complete sentence, "Kim Junmyeon's aunt and uncle brought about ten people from their village. Now they say It is to seek justice, and it is aggressive." 

Lay's eyes suddenly turned cold, "Where is the person?"

    "I'm standing around the hospital entrance now, making a lot of noise, telling people everywhere that they are a vulnerable group, and they've suffered huge grievances." 

Lay snorted coldly, "Okay, I'm still looking for them, it's just the time to come. ." After speaking, he glanced at Tao again, "Now call lawyer Key and Leo's Team  and tell them that I want  their help."

Update : 27 Jan 2022
Total words : 677

Update : 27 Jan 2022Total words : 677

Not fair Cap~