Chapter 1- Moving out

Hi my name is Eva, Eva Black or now Aeliana ,I'm 17 and i live in poland I mean I used to. My life wasn't easy. My mother passed away when I was 10. That made me live with my father who abused me mentally and later physically. About two years ago I called police and I was made to move to a or

"Hello Eva". A young lady said to me while coming in a room with her partner I guess.
"Hi?" I answer questioningly I didn't know why are they here.
"Eva this is Caterina and Matthew they are gonna be your new  ' parents'. My guardian said. I was fucking terrified I didn't even know them and now I'm gonna live with them! What the hell is going on? I asked myself.

TIME SKIP  3 WEEKS LATER

"Eva we are moving to L.A." Caterina said with a small smile. I was shocked I didn't know what to say so I just stood there.
"I know it's a big thing but we think that you need a new start."
"But it's the best thing to do Eva ."
Matt said.
"O -my -god i don't know what to say it- it's awesome I really think that I need a new start too." I said with a huge smile.
"So when are we moving." I asked.
"In next week." Caterina said.
"Okay then I will go pack my stuff."
"Eva just pack the important stuff and rest we can buy in L.A okay?" Caterina said.
"Oh okay no problem." I said while smiling.

A week go by and it's time to go to L.A

"Eva wake up we have to go for are plane come on!!" My new brother Lucas yelld. He was just one years older then me and he was really nice to me so we became friends.

We arrived to the airport it was 2 am all I wanted is just go to sleep but I cannot sleep in plane and I don't know why I just can't so that's gonna be an a amazing trip. I was scared though. New school again it's always stressing. My thoughts were interrupted by Leo my second brother he was a two years younger than me but he was nice too.

"Eva." I heard Leo calling my name.
"We have to go to the gates."
"Coming." I said while going to them.
"There is are gate." Caterina said. The  gate wasn't far so we went.

"Flight to los angeles departs in 10 minutes passengers are kindly requested to go on a board thank you for attention"

"Come on we have to go." Matt said while going to plane. So here we go I'm going to L.A. I was sitting by the window and on my outher side were sitting a pretty cute guy to be honest. But he didn't talk to me. On the plane I was watching some netflix ,listened to music and read a book.

Hours go by and we landed in L.A

We took a Uber to the new house. I was excited but scared too but what can I do I was going to a new school. I hope I will have at least one friend.

We arrived at the new house it was huge. I didn't know that they were that rich I thought they were ordinary people but I guess I was wrong. I went to my room it was just my style I guess my guardian must told them what I like .

The room:

I loved it that was just it the room that I always wanted

I loved it that was just it the room that I always wanted. Then I heard a knock on the door.
"Hey Eva can I come in." It was  Caterina.
"Yes ofc come in." I said so she came in.
"Is everything is alright?" I asked.
"Yes I just wanna make sure you alright and you like your new room and the house."
"Yes I loved it and I'm good. Thank you for asking." I replied.
"Are you excited about Monday new school ,new friends or maybe something more." She laught so did I.
"Yeah I'm excited." I lied. I hated school and meeting new people. Usually people don't like me so I didn't want to go.
"Okay sweetheart I'm gonna go now." Caterina said.
"Hey Caterina can I go for walk please?" I asked.
"Ofc sweetheart just be careful it's late and be back at 11 pm or faster okay?"
"Yes ofc I will be back at 11 pm don't worry."
"Okay, bye sweetheart."
"Bye." I answer. I went for a walk because needed to clear my head.

Author's note:
Hi guys, I hope you will like this story and if you want more chapters than tell me in the comments. Have a good day/ evening. And sorry it's short.