Chapter 6

*Harry's POV*

I closed my laptop and crawled into my bed under my duvet. I heard the sounds of my moms giggling down the hall. It made me sick. Not only do I know what she does with the men she brings home, but I have to listen too. Stupid paper thin walls! Some times are worse than others, but it's all horrible none the less. First she'd lure them into the flat, then they'd sprint upstairs, all excited and erratic, skip down the hall, pass my room without saying hello (which I'm actually glad she didn't), slam her bedroom door closed, rip off the clothing, and what's next is always hours of just moaning, groaning, and screaming.  

That's probably why she never introduced me. I'd always hear her yelling a name later on. I hated it. All of it. Whenever I asked her to stop, she'd just ignore me, and tell me to leave her alone. I don't even know how we're keeping this house with her salary. Its not like the club she works at pays enough. And all she really buys is alcohol and cigarettes. Louis steals some extra money from his mum, just to get me something to eat at lunch in school.  

I wish I could live we Louis and his family. His mum is so incredibly nice and his sisters are a laugh. Plus I really should teach Louis how to work an oven.

*~~~~~*

It's ten o'clock now and the sounds down the hall are building up again. I shoved in my earphones and blasted coldplay into my ears. Ladies and gentleman, behold, my only escape. But,of course, I could always climb out my window and just walk to Louis house. Yeah that's actually a good idea. I don't think"Carl" is a name I wanna hear all night coming out of my mother's mouth. I grabbed my phone and texted him

To: BooBeartheawesomestmofoever: Hey is it ok if I come over? xxx

He replied in no less than 20 seconds.

From: BooBeartheawesomestmofoever: yah of course mate! c'mon over:)

Even the simplest texts from Louis make me smile.  

I grabbed a change of clothes, toothbrush, phone charger , and school bag, and put it all into an even bigger bad, and climbed out my window. I could always use the front door but I feel more badass this way. I carefully made way down the big oak tree next to the edge of my roof and landed firmly on the ground.  

The half moon was up, and it lit the streets up so it made a beautiful navy blue color. I walked down the end of the street and took a right, crossed the two-lane highway and walked pass two more blocks before I turned to look at the familiar Tomlinson flat. I considered THIS place my home more than the one I actually lived in.  

Instead of a tree, Louis leaves a ladder outside his window for me to climb. The window was already open and I climbed inside, to see Louis sitting on his bed...what's this?... doing HOMEWORK!?! I thought I'd never see the day. Did he even notice me come in?  

"Hey Haz." he said without looking up. Yup, he'd noticed. 

" I don't believe it. Louis Tomlinson is doing his science homework! What a suprise."  

He looked up have a sheepish smile. "Just finished actually. " he shoved the papers back in his bag and tossed the bag to the other side of the room, making an unexpected loud BOOM and Louis jumped "shit!" he murmured. I rolled my eyes at his stupidity that I learned to deal with. "Books have WEIGHT darling." I said. "Don't be a smartass!" he yelled and put his arms behind his head leaning back against the headboard. I set my bag down and crawled into Louis bed next to him. For one skinny guy he had a pretty large bed. I've slept in it so many times I've actually gotten USE to the feel of it. The firmness of the mattress, how the sheets feel against my pale skin. Everything. Including the warmth from Louis body that spread through the whole mattress I scooted closer to him throwing my arm over his chest. He'd never been much of a cuddler but I am and he has to deal with it. I'm actually the only cuddler he tolerates which makes me very happy.

"Who was it this time?" he asked. I already knew what he had meant.

"Some bloke named Carl." I said.

He snickered. "Carl? What a stupid name."

I knew he was trying to make me feel better about the whole situation, and I guess it worked a little bit.

"I know right? He's probably ugly and works at McDonald's and has moobs."

"Moobs?"

"Man boobs."

"Jesus Harry, " he smiled and shook his head ,"you and your fancy conjunctions. We should go to sleep." he said before yawning and reaching over to turn off his bedside lamp. As soon as it went dark u snuggled my face closer to his chest and let his scent fill me. For a teenage boy he smelled amazing. All the time.

"Louis?" I asked unsure if he had passed out or not.

"Mhm?"

"Do you_ do you think Carl has moobs? "

"Go to bed Harry."

AN:// yay I've finally updated! :D sorry it was short and I can explain why I've been gone. My phone broke and my dad was too cheap to get a new one right away so I've been using his iPod for most things but I didn't wanna download wattpad on my DADS iPod he can never find out what I read EVER! I just downloaded wattpad on my new phone last night and I cannot believe how many read I've gotten on this fanfic I was never expecting that at all and I felt so bad reading all the comments begging me to update but I also felt really happy bc I never thought this many people would read it and love it and call it their favorite so THANK YOU ILYSM!!!! Also I've made a new book and it's all basically just different prompted Larry smut so please read that (you won't regret it plus smut it the best and its Larry soooo...) but yeah I just made it and ill be updating this one more and that one as well so. ...yep. all I needed to say pretty much. (Btw the first prompt is Larry having Skype sex ;) yummy)