Part 4!!

Roxanne took a deep breath and with one movement sat on Y/N's rock hard cock. She moaned gently and Y/N grunted a little with a tiny whimper. She started to bounce slowly getting used to the size for a moment saying "that's a good boy such a beautiful cock you have~" she started to speed up her breasts bouncing with her as she moaned on Y/N cock. She held on to Y/N's shoulders as she went to town on their body. She smirked and she said "look at you cub your so fucking dirty moaning and trying to buck into me!!~" Y/N was desperately trying to get more pleasure their body starting to meet to her bounces. She kept going and she said "mine all mine you will never look at a woman the way you look at me!!"  
Y/N nodded and said "y-yes mommy never again!!" She loved that answer she smirked and said "good~"

After a while she changed positions and started to ride reverse cowgirl bouncing her fat ass on Y/N. She  said "tell me my ass is the best~" Y/N said "y-your ass is the best mommy..." she then growled out "louder!!" And Y/N shouted in response "your ass is the best mommy!!" She smirked and said "good~" and started bouncing as fast as she could. They couldn't handle it they were about to cum inside her. Y/N says "c-cumming!" And Y/N came inside her as she planted down and took it all. She moaned softly and giggled saying "so full~"

She eventually pulled off and laid down next to Y/N and she smiled kissing their cheek. She said "good work today cub you get to rest now on my tits get plenty of sleep you have work in the morning~" Y/N nodded and fell asleep in her arms. It became usual for you to stay the night every night and sleep in her bed. She protected you she kept you safe so why leave work at all. Would let your hair and call you pup all night she was your lover now and she made sure you were satisfied and happy.