(Our First Meeting) 1

(Y/N POV)
I moved to a place called Castle Rock, it was a small town, but I was getting used to it. Out of my window, I saw my next door neighbor had a treehouse. I had always wanted one, as I was zoning out, my mum shouted me,

"Y/N! Could you go and get some milk please?"
she called after me. Obviously, being the nice kid I was, I agreed and set off.

•••Time Skip•••
(Gordie POV)
I was walking towards the treehouse when suddenly, I bumped into someone, I heard a thud and I quickly apologised as I looked up to see a beautiful girl, with H/L hair that fell infront  of her face so perfectly and enchanting E/C eyes I could stare into for days. Turns out what the thud noise was, was a carton of milk. It started leaking out onto the pavement.

"I am s-so sorry!" I said, stuttering slightly. She  looked disappointed and I offered to give her some of my milk from home, showing her where I lived.

"No way! I'm your neighbor!" she exclaimed, smiling excitedly.

"Cool, do you wanna come round to mine and meet my friends?" I asked shyly, looking down at the pavement to hide my red face. She said yes and I almost jumped with happiness. I walked behind her as she skipped infront of me, she was so pretty, just like an angel. I thought of stories I would make of her, about an angel who falls in love with a human. What was I thinking, falling IN LOVE?

"Yay! We're here! Oh by the way, what's your name? Mine's Y/N L/N!" she giggled, taking me away from my thoughts.

" My name's Gordie Lachance, and I'll tell you my friends' names once we get inside" I told her, she agreed and I let her into my back garden. I could hear her gasp at the treehouse, it was adorable. I went up the ladder first and did the secret knock.

"Entry is accepted!" I heard Teddy shout, dramatically. I opened the door and signalled for Y/N to wait.

" Ok guys, I have a new person joining the treehouse!" I said gleefully. They all turned around and stared at me. I told Y/N to follow me and she did.

"Hi! I'm Y/N and I'm so exciting to meet you all!" She said, almost bursting with happiness.

(Chris POV)
The most beautiful girl in the world stood right infront of me, she was so pretty, her hair, her eyes, her smile. I couldn't say anything. She was just so perfect, everything about her was perfect, I gazed at her in pure shock and admiration.

(Teddy POV)
My future wife came through the door, smiling and waving, I loved the way she looked, with H/C hair and E/C eyes, perfect wife material if you asked me, but I couldn't say anything, I was too busy looking at her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
500 words
I hope you liked this chapter, Vern is not here yet because..... welp you'll find out in the next chapter!
-E