Cp 1😇Cute boy😇

Long years ago there was a kingdom in South Korea which was known for their 3 great alpha prince.They all three of them were very talented and they all there very known for their own specialty.But for now the 2 young alpha where going to reach their age 20 and the old alpha was going to reach age 23 but still now they didn't find their mate so the king was having some stress.So he decided.
...

Kings Pov (dad)

"Come here my sons" King called his three sons who where quick bit confused.

"What happen appa" The older brother Namjoon asked

"Yes appa what happened" The two young brother's Suga and Jungkook asked in confused look.

"As you three knows that u all have already passed your 18 age but still now you haven't found your mate so i have decided to send you three to our neighbour town but there is one thing that you all should follow ok"

"What's that appa" The third son jungkook asks in excitement.

"So the things is that you should hide your real identity over there so that no one can recognise you all over there and you can find your real solemate"

"Ok appa" All three sons said that in agreement.

"And one more thing to remind you that you all three are going to live tomorrow morning at 10:30am. So start to pack your things now ok" The king remind and gave the order to his son's.

"Ok appa" They said harly and weant to pack the things in their own room.

Jungkook Pov

I am very excited to go because the neighbouring town is very famous for one hotel and I think I should also visit that hotel 😋😇. ( jungkook thought of his mind)

In the morning...

Jimin Pov

As usually I got up and do my morning skincare while thinking about it. Next year I am going to turn 18 years old and then i will find my Solmate then. How he must look. Is he hot. Is he kind?.. ( this is all Question gather in his mind and he was blushing a bit😊😊)

"Ooo.. my god how cute my brother blush definitely there is something. Have you found your solmate Or your love."(jin say's while teasing him)

" No Hyung it's not like that I was just just..."(Jimin say's while thinking what to say to him so that he will not teasing me)

"Just thinking about your solmate right thinking like is he hot or not😂😂.Don't hide from me I already know that 😂😂😂." (Jin says will teas him and making his brother blush more)

"Hyung stop it ☺☺☺" (jimin say's while blushing harder)

"Now stop thinking about your solmate and come fast to work because today is Sunday and you know that on Sunday there are too many customers coming to our hotel so come down fast ok come fast. " (Jin says while reminding him)

"Yes hyung i know that "(jimin say's while getting ready for work)

Author's Pov

Jimin and Jin have lost their parents when jimin was 5 years old so from that they started to work in their parents hotel for two reasons one was they can earn money to survive and second was they have many memories over there so.

Jin Pov

"Jimin come fast there are lot's of customers over here I can't handle it alone" (Jin shout from downwhile talking some orders from customer's)