chapter one.

omega and a fairy !

   IT WAS UNEXPECTED and a cruel twist of reality when the humans had found them late at night during their yearly festival

IT WAS UNEXPECTED and a cruel twist of reality when the humans had found them late at night during their yearly festival. Everyone was gathered around a sacred mushroom, dancing and laughing with joyfulness. Traditional music was being played by the kind forest nymphs with handmade instruments as everyone was bustling with life. Fireflies illuminated the forest area as they flew about, it was beautiful.

  That was until the hunters had stumbled upon their joyful gathering. Everything had happened so fast, everything was gone too fast.

  The hunters with boxes large enough to fit the fairies into. While the nymphs, whose lives were connected to the elements from which they were born from. Weren't spared, the forest nymphs dying from the hunters cutting down the trees and bushes they were born from. And then killing off the water nymphs with stuff that Eros didn't know even existed.

  Fairies were known for many things, their blood and wings specifically. It was said if you drink the blood of a fairy, you're aging slows down. While the wings can be used for their magical properties. Very useful for those who tinker with dark magic, or for druids.

  Eros's mother had given her life to protect Eros. Being killed right before Eros's eyes, her wings were plucked from her back as she cried out in agony. A soft smile forced onto her lips as her mouth moved, soundless words forming before she closed her eyes. She had said her final words of love for her only child before her body fell limp.

Eros cried as he changed into his sprite form, wings fluttering with a soft noise as he dodged the hands of the hunters. Who was adamant about getting their hands on the only male 'fairy' in the village. As most fairies were typically female and with what they witnessed they knew Eros was a changeling. Now those were a rare find for fairy hunters.

"Don't let him out of your sight!" one of the men had ordered as they chased after Eros's smaller form, weapons pointed at him as they moved in between branches twisting out at them. It was like the forest was on the sprite's side as they jumped over fallen logs of wood and trudged through bodies of water.

"Someone fucking shoot him down already!" another one cried, frustration clear in their voice. It made Eros's heartbeat erratically in his chest and pushed him to fly faster. 

Eros had narrowly missed a small bullet shimmering with something Eros didn't know being shot at him. Panic flooded his system as he used his powers to form a big enough wave of water to push them away from him. Shouts of alarm reached his ears as he flew faster and higher. Not knowing where he was going but just following where he was drawn to.

EROS HAD ENDED up flying as far as he could before he grew tired. It was late and cold as he shivered, wrapping his arms around his body for some warmth. The clothes he wore weren't meant for the cold, as everything was woven from materials they had gathered from the forest.