The beginning

Characters and Descriptions: Lilly is 5'2 with dark hair, she's fit with D sized breasts and an athletic build and has green eyes. Gem is 6'2 with double D sized breasts with a plump ass and thick thighs, she has black hair and blue eyes. Lastly, Sam is 4'11 with blonde hair and brown eyes. She has C sized breasts and a slender build.

It was Saturday morning and Lilly had just woken up. Today was just like any other day but today was special, it was Lilly's birthday 🥳. She was 18. "Finally!" Lilly thought to herself. "I can finally move out!" Lilly had planned to move in with her older sister Gem once she turned 18, and she can. Just then Lilly's phone rang.

Lilly: Hello?

Gem: hey sis! Happy birthday! Are you still planning on moving in with me?

Lilly: yeah! I'm so excited!

Gem: me too! I can't wait to have you all to myself!

Lilly: yourself? What about your girlfriend Sam?

Gem: oh yeah, I guess she'll be here to. When do you want me to come help you move?

Lilly: we can start tomorrow!

Gem: ok, see you then, bye!

Lilly: bye!

Lilly hung up and started preparing for tomorrow.

The next day Lilly had already started packing when Gem and Sam showed up to help.

Lilly: hey guys! So glad you could come to help! Now things will go so much faster!

Gem: yeah, especially without mom or dad here to distract us. Good thing they're in Hawaii for that conference.

Lilly: yeah, otherwise mom would be crying about every little memory she found.

They day went on and the three girls made short work of Lilly's things and got everything packed up.

It wasn't long before they got to Gem and Sam's place and got Lilly fully moved in.

Lilly: wow! That went surprisingly quick! I can't believe I'm finally moved out and here!

Lilly plopped on here bed in her new room and started to drift to sleep, it had been a long day.