ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ ᴇxɪsᴛᴇɴᴄᴇ 'ᵐᵐʸᵉʳˢ

[Y!RZ!Michael Myers x fem!reader] [Michael takes an interest in you<3]

Warnings: stalking, violence, blood, depictions of death, Yandere...

═════════•°• ⚠ •°•═════════

You felt a bit off...

Moving into your new home, you weren't sure if it was a new atmosphere since you used to live in (H/C/S) or the fact the abandoned and shaggy house was literally in front of yours. It also didn't help that some of your neighbors came over to greet you, but instead gave the scary stories about the house. You weren't easily scared with spooky stories, but when it's true, your mind is on high alert, terrified you might be the next victim of the boogeyman.

Currently, you were outside fixing your porch and garden in the front of your home. The house you moved into was alright, you referred to it as a 'bland house that lacked character.'

You couldn't shake the weird feeling of someone staring at you from afar, trying your very best to ignore and carry on with your current activity. As you were fixing your garden you didn't hear the heavy footsteps of someone approaching, a heavy hand clasped your shoulder making you yelp. You flinched turning your head around to see a man you'd never seen before, he smirked "sorry there little lady didn't mean to fright you!"

A nervous laugh left your throat, scratching the back of your neck you noticed what the man looked like. He looked to be in his 60s, with noticeable wrinkles and grey/white hairs, sporting a matching beard to go with it, wearing what a sheriff would regularly wear. "Oh! Well sure did give me an early one, seeing as it's almost time for Halloween!" you let out a breath, giving the man small smile, he chuckled.

"How may I help you officer?" you noticed how he switched his stance putting pressure on the other leg, his face grew more serious. "I was just patrolling through the town, got a call from the station about an asylum breakout, felt like I needed to let the town know to be safe and lock them doors...The asylum is not too far from here, just stay inside and keep your doors locked."

Your face grew bewildered, "H-how does that happen?..." your voice was soft and concerned. The man sighed, looking off somewhere else "don't know how it happened, but for now, all we can do is pray that no one gets hurt or worse...die..."

A grim expression grew on his face, you weren't sure what could have caused it, sure the police can easily catch the patients and put them back in captivity, but what was it that made it so dangerous that everyone has to know...?

He sighed once more his stance going back to a relaxed one, fixing his hat, "well I better get going, you stay safe now make sure them doors and windows stay locked, keep them curtain closed too!" you waved as he left, him waving back to you.