ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏꜱꜱᴏᴍ ᴛʀᴇᴇ'ʲʲᵏ

'Request for 

'Request for 

>JJK x Mitsuri! reader

>TW: None...just fluff :) [somewhat interactive] 

═════════•°• ⚠ •°•═════════

═Yuji was super excited...

Not only does he get to spend a day with you, but alone with you of course. Sadly, it wouldn't be fully alone since Sukuna was still there, but he'll still make the moment worth it. 

He finally got his shoes on running outside of the dorms to see you waiting outside for him, he stood there gazed at your multi-colored hair pink/green hair. It made you stand out so much, but you made it look great. Your green eyes loomed over at his figure, "ah Yuji! are you ready to go?" while you didn't show it out on the outside you were busy fangirling over Yuji in your head. 

'Hahh Yuji looks so cute today like a puppy cute~!' you thought, Yuji nodded jogging by your side. You guys finally made it to your destination, it was a popular place for couples and all but that wasn't both your intentions...just friends or so it be.

Yuji wanted this moment to be when he confessed to you, he liked you for a while now, he loved how you were so caring, sweet, and companionate to everyone. And let's not forget how you were his type, he just admired how strong you were. "Yuji did you make these?!" you gasped seeing the array of food Yuji brought with him, he nodded "go ahead and did in, I know how hung-" he was cut off by the sound of your stomach growling. 

"-ry you get ahahah" he chuckled seeing your face become embarrassed, "o-oh okay!" you happily dug in. You both sat under the cherry blossom trees, enjoying the scenery on your little picnic together. You couldn't help but admire how Yuji fitted in the beautiful cherry blossom scenery, 'Yuji look so stunning under the cherry blossoms' your eyes twinkled. His attention was pulled to the sky, it was a nice day the clouds didn't shield the blue skies today. 

Yuji felt that you both needed a break today, something to calm both of your nerves. Seeing the cherry blossom trees were the best thing he can think of.

The pink hair boy knew that he needs to confess sooner or later, everything about you was perfect. "(Y/N)-" Yuji spoke, getting your attention. Curiosity filled your striking green eyes, "I know that we've known each other for a long time...I just want-" "wimp."

Sukuna of all people had to ruin the mood, you both had comically shocked expressions. "Sukuna you-" "oh please...You can't even confess to a girl and you here you want to 'save people'...pathetic!" You were quite confused at the weird outburst,

Of course, Sukuna would be annoyed with Yuji's crush on you, mainly because Yuji's thoughts are loud and bounce off the walls and he also takes a liking to you. Being the curse of love has its perks, perks being your beauty and passionate feelings. Everyone at Jujutsu High knew how much of a kind and caring person you were, and that's what made everyone fall in love with you.