𝙿𝚎𝚙𝚙𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚍

Peppa dies in a tragic car accident sorry but this one's gonna get emotional so get your tissues ready oh wait I think I just spoiled it (or did i?)

Hello87643 <- special shout out to them for existing
*____________________________________________*

3rd person pov

Peppa was walking to the store one day because had realized that she may as well stock up on bacon while it's on sale. It's was a very hot tempature of 96° fahrenheit (idk what that is in Celsius) and she's bald so she could hear the sizzling of her head and resist the urge to eat it. It had taken her a moment to realize that

*hang on let me get my charging cord *
*alright I have it now*

maybe being a cannibal isn't all that good but it's fine because it tastes good and that's all that matters. She's not insane, you are. Peppa enters the store and is hit with the nice cool breeze of the store. To her right peppa saw that all of the car things were gone (like those things for the fat/elderly) so she did what any other self respecting person would do and located the nearest senior citizen and murder him.

"Tell my grandson that he gets all my money in the bank account from selling drugs" said the man as layed down on the cold floor with his blood making perfectly shaped circles

"HA. No." she snorted as she stepped on the old not yet dead man. Peppa wasn't tall enough for her to get on so the old man was very convenient for this situation. "bye-bye loser"

After zooming around and running people over her kill could was at a good 17. She also managed to win a round of Mario cart with the other senior citizens but only with underhanded tactics like getting a bow and arrow from the kids isle and shooting Great Aunt Susie. By now peppa had gotten bored and zoomed over to the meat section to get her discount bacon.

When she got there someone was standing next to her and picked her up.

"Hey hey hey hey hey no need to pick me up man. I just wanted my discount bacon I swear " Peppa was sweating bullets 'oh no am I going to jail please I have so much to live for how will geogre graduate preschool without me'

"Oh wait I thought you were dead and I was looking for your price tag" said the strange kid who had a blue shit and a green T-Rex plush. Something about him was familiar but peppa couldn't put her finger on it. Then it hit her.

"Oh yeah you kinda look like my- " her sentence was cut off my big pair of chompers, eating her alive, with no crumbs remaining (yes queen slay :,( )

"This is what you get for running over my mother" the skin started to unzip and out came a T-Rex with blue shirt. "FOR IT WAS I, GEORGE'S T-REX AND NOW I SHALL RULE THE WORLD"

*oink*

To be continued....