Frank and Haley

(Picture of Haley above, were just gonna pretend their both older)

You jolt awake suddenly to someone throwing freezing cold water on your face. Not just someone but your amazing boyfriend of 2 years, Frank Iero

"Stop Frank" You say as your teeth chatter. "Why would you do you something like that?!"

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY" he shouts, you jump a little. Oh god how could I forget that that was today. Well looks like I got to make an excuse so I can go to the store.

He places a bouquet of flowers on the bedside table and places a tray of breakfast food on your lap.

Waffles, strawberries, whip cream, and a fresh cup of coffee from Starbucks. God he's so perfect.

" Hey Frank , I have to um, go to the store for some dinner ingredients I forgot." I say to him.

"But I wanted to give you your gift." He says while giving you the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine fine then I have to go" you say with a sigh. "YAY" he screams. "But if you scream again then I am leaving." You laugh.

*40 minutes later*

"God what could I get him." I thought, strolling through the aisles. I could get him a big stuffed monkey and a CD he's been wanting. I walked towards where they kept the stuffed animals and grabbed the biggest stuffed monkey I could find, pretty sure it's bigger than me. As I was heading towards the check-outs I ran into Franks ex-boyfriends, Gerard Way, maybe he could help me find

the perfect gift. I slowly approached him, I know he was upset when they broke up. But I'm pretty sure he's over it based off his recent tweets.

"Hey Gerard" I call out when I get closer to him. He spins around quickly, of course he recognizes my voice. "Oh! Hey Haley" he says a little annoyed.

"Um I just wanted to ask you what I should get Frank for our 2 year anniversary."

He thinks for a moment, then says quickly, "Well you got half of the perfect gift. That giant stuffed monkey and a the famous Martin & Co acoustic guitar."

Holy shit! Why didn't I think of that.

I quickly head to the closet music store to get his acoustic guitar and some guitar picks.

Frank (POV)

Well she's been gone for a little over 2 hours. Where is she? I heard the key turning in the door, well their she is. Ooooh I wander what we are having for dinner. I rush to the door just in case she needed any help with the bags but instead I was met with the face of a giant stuffed monkey. Wtf, was my only thought. Aww was this for me. As soon as she was inside, I noticed she had something hidden behind her back. What was she hiding? I slowly walked towards her and she started to uncontrollably giggle. Why? I have no clue. She pulled the item she was hiding from behind her back. HOLY SHIT she had a Martin & Co. acoustic guitar that's almost $3,000 along with that giant stuffed monkey. Now I feel like my anniversary gift which consisted of morning sex was horrible, even though we both enjoyed it a lot.

I took the guitar from her hands and set it against the wall. Then tackled her in a hug, I grabbed her face in my hands and slowly brought her plush lips to mine. We kissed slowly and passionately for a while before she started dragging me to the bedroom. Well looks like our day started and is ending the same, with passionate love.