19 Episode 7 (2/3)

Y/n POV

I had already had another shimmer injected into me, that's twice the dosage so now there's purple lines running up my side, my neck and up my face.

Lovley, now I look like that rat Sevika. My body was aching and it felt like my joints were getting stabbed by mini knives.

Kill me. Ekko walked in once more. "You're done having a breakdown pretty boy?" I looked up at him, he has Vi by his side.

"Just perfect" I said under my breath. "What happened to your face?" Vi was the one to speak.

"Oh that what happened when shimmer gets injected into me and I can't move, it starts to go into my blood..." I looked down before continuing.

"Look can you just let me go..." I didn't get to finish before Ekko butted in. "No! You'll tell Silco about this place!" I looked back up. "I don't even know where the fuck we are!"

It put Ekko silent. "Listen, I couldn't just run away from Silco..."
"Why is that Y/n!?"
"I'm not finished! Let me speak!" He could tell I was done with being locked up, it had made me more aggravated.

"He is the only reason I can move, that shimmer, it makes me move. If I run out of that I'm dead! I'm on my last canister!"

Vi and Ekko looked at each other. Vi had pleading eye's. That's when Ekko came over to me grabbing my face aggressively. Nothing I wasn't use to.

"We're going topside, you're coming with us, if you act up I'll kill you!" Starring me dead in the eye I could tell he didn't want to.

"I don't even think you could even put a blade to my throat little man." His grip tightened. "But I can, and I have. I will do it again. If I 'act up' that is."

His grip loosened, his eyes went to a sad look. "What? Can you get me out of these thing?" He let go and unlocked the handcuffs, as soon as that happened I got all my jewellery scattered across the room.

I put it on and sighed in relief. Than I realised that my daggers were gone, my long sleeve, gone. I cringed at the sight of my scarred arm, due to the fire that night.

"Where's my sleeve..." I only wore one due to only one arm being on fire, I wore long pants so that was fine and I had a tight cloth around my stomach, I hated looking at the scars from that night.

"We took it off you..." I could tell they saw it. I sighed and stood up. "Can I have it back..?" It was quiet for a second before I heard footsteps. Ekko put a hand on my shoulder.

I shrugged it off. "Here..." He gave it to me, I slid it on as fast as it could. It was quiet before I turned around.

"Are we going or not?"
_______
Sorry this is a tad bit short but I think the next one will be longer. Love you all!