Chapter 2 <3

The girls all get in Nini's car nd head to the store.

                      ~ Kam's Pov~

"Yo wsg mari" I said "Wsg gang"Dmari said. " U tryna go to that new shoe store on lakeshore wit da gang?" " Yuh ight" he said. Kameron and Dmari get in Dmari's car nd go pick up the boys. Once they got to gangnems place they hopped in the car and we all drove off to the shoe store listening to Fye Fye by TOBE NWIGWE. " Yo gang wsg wit yo ole shorty Bora" I asked one of the boys. " Aye mane we chillin like usual, wbu how u nd Laysia doin" "We good, a lil argument here nd were but I still feel da same bout her, like when we first met" "Das wasp dawg I can tell yo ahh fallen deep tho Brodie lmao" "Yo shutcho ass yo nigga" I said laughing.

After 15 mins in the car we finally made it to the store. Just as we pulled up I saw my twinnem car pull up. "Yo ugly watch stank ass doin here"I asked. Just as I finished my sentence I seen my baenem in the car as well. "Hey sexy" i smirked "Boy stfu we here cs we wanna b here is they a problem?" "No jus wonder. Y'all wanna hang wit me and the boys?" They all responded wit a resounding sure. As they all got out I opened the door for my girl and greeted her again.

We all walked in the store and started looking at the shoes. About 30 minutes later we all finished paying and headed to the marketplace to find sum food to eat. We all decided on Benihana and ordered.

                      ~ Nini's Pov~

We finished eating and payed for our stuff. " Aye y'all wanna come to our house, our parents isn't home this weekend" I asked everyone. " Yea we'll come" they all agreed" as we headed to the house we stopped to pick up snacks cs we decided to turn it into a sleepover.

Well that the end of this chapter come back soon ,,<3

Also Don't forget to like and comment