~Chapter Two~

Custard Cookie's PoV~

Once I reached the house, which felt like it took forever for some reason, I knocked on the door. After a second Gingerbrave opened the door smiling and welcomed me in. I smiled back and ran to the living room where Strawberry and Wizard Cookie were talkin.

"Hello friends!" I yelled, jumping onto the couch with them, successfully gaining their attention (and scaring Strawberry half to crumbling).

"How have you all been doing while your king was away?" I asked them, sitting up right instead of sideways.

"We were doing good, just planning to go out adventuring, we still need to find that cake hound who stole the crown" Gingerbrave said.

"I forgot all about that little hound! So when are we going?" I got up, looking at Gingerbrave, Wizard and Strawberry turning to look as well, curious.

"Well, we could go right now, I can go ahead and get Chilli Pepper Cookie and then we'll be out" He finished.

The three of us nodded, Wizard and Strawberry cleaning the house a bit before we go, just so it doesn't look like a mess. Even as I was watching them I swore I saw someone looking at me through the window, but I shrugged it off as my imagination.

I only had one real question left after Gingerbrave left the house.

'Who's Chilli Pepper Cookie?'